H2ovanoss:blue is the runner and red is love

Delirious pov

I was walking through the woods to find my favorite place but I find a girl. She had white hair with half blue and half red highlights and she seem to be sleeping peacefully so I didn't want her to wake up but I hear her getting up. "I know your there delirious..." I'm shock that she knew my name. "H-how did you know my name?" She chuckled and look at me. "It's simple." "? What's simple?" "It's really obvious how you are and I've saw your information." I felt like she was a stalker but my instincts told me that she's not and I felt someone's eyes are set on me. "Any question you need to ask delirious." "Oh yes I do have questions but uh..." I trailed off and I guess she sense it. "You feel a pair of eyes set on you am I correct?" I nodded my head and glancing everywhere to spot where the stalker is but it wasn't there. "We have to go..." "Wait wh-woah" she grabbed my wrist and ran but everything around us jus went by fast like as we teleported. After we got further into the woods I see purple flowers everywhere along with a red path. "Woah where are we?" "We're almost there to my home." I was shock but how can this girl live here holy shit this place is beautiful. As we walk we stop and saw a two story cottage. The girl enter in and I enter in as well. "I'm home!" I see a girl wearing a traditional kimono and other one wear exact same except a different design well I suppose they're twins. "O-oh hi c-carin-San." "Did you get pockey?" "No Yuna I didn't." "WHAT!?!!?!!?!?!" I back away from their argument and I was stop by a girl. "J-just l-lea-leave t-them be they do t-that a-al-all the time." I nodded my head but I was curious about this girl. "Hey um I'm sorry if this is awkward for but uh are you... A girl?" "... No I-I'm not a g-girl! People mistook me as a girl that's all" "oh I see cause you look like one uh no offends though.." They stop and look at me. "Oh right oops I forgot introduce myself hehe but I'm silver but these two likes to call me by my ordinal name. This girl is Yuna." "Hello!" "And this girl looking here is tsunami but please don't mistake him as girl." Wup too late for that. "H-hi."
Vanoss Pov
I can't feel anything I feel very emotionless but I saw him through the woods and he was innocent flower. This is the first time I felt in love and he and I could be destined to be together so I follow him and saw him with a girl with white hair and half blue and red highlight. I felt jealous of her. They were going further into the woods and I followed them. He's my senpai....
Delirious pov
It is following me and I have no idea who is it but I felt very claustrophobic. "Um uh weren't you going to answer my questions um silver." "Yup! So what's your first question?" "What are yo-" "I'm a half Phoenix and half demon" "ok... How did you kn-" " I use marbles to seek or to locate any place or person there is." "Damn your really fast on these questions." She smiled and thank me for a compliment. "What person is..." I mumbled that she couldn't hear me. "I'm sorry but what did you say?" "I said what person is watching me right now?" She stop and grabbed marbles from her pocket and sat down and setting the marbles. She closed her eyes and suddenly the marbles rotate around a circle while glowing. I was amazed at this point but the marbles stop and she opened her eyes. "The person who is watching you is a boy with a raven hair color and chocolate colored eyes and the boy's color is red."  I was amazed yet focus and look down at the glowing marbles. "What is the person's name?" "Hmm... Huh!? It's not showing his name but there is a warning for you and it says
Blue will run and hide yet red is in love and red would kill anyone who goes close to blue..."
Time skip(I'm sorry I haven't done anything because well writers are busy also I'm using my profile and username)
Vanoss pov
So that girl found out about me... Shit I have to find a way to get him away from her but I didn't realize that he was coming so I ran as fast as I could to go and hide. I saw him and I couldn't help staring at him when he's so beautiful. So I decided to follow him but I knew he'll look at me like I'm a freak stalking him so I went home to defend and protect my senpai... I waited and waited until he went to sleep. I sneak in and look around and his home was a one story house and I've gotta say it's beautiful and very fascinating. I walk up the steps and opened his bedroom door quietly and took a photo of him. He looked so peaceful in sleep he got up and he look at me and jump back. "WHAT THE FUCK!?!?! W-WHO ARE YOU!?!?!" He looked so cute when he's scared and I was losing it to him cuteness. "Please don't be scared of me SENPAI." I grinned and grabbed the knife. He dodge my attack and ran out the door and I chased after him. I caught him and he look at me with fear in his eyes and tears were falling down on his cheeks. "P-please don't h-here me." I look at him... Smiling then I kiss his tears and his lips they were soft but I felt a bite and pulled back to wipe the blood on the corner of my lips. He ran again and I chase him again but no matter what I'll find you senpai....
I'll hunt you down senpai... Our love can't be apart LOVE...