Minicat:unknown hybrid

Mini's pov

I can't feel or see anything at all, all I see is darkness.... Am I asleep? Am I dead or alive? This feeling... What is this feeling? Oh wait its emptiness... How long has it been since I was alive? 

I felt myself being carried but I didn't know who IT was or someone carrying me but IT was carrying me and I felt safe in his arms but where am I?

Three and a half later...

I woke up and look around my surroundings but to be honest I don't know where am I then I hear footsteps from a hallway. I quickly lay back down and pretend to be still unconscious. "I know your wake so don't pretend your asleep." I got up and open my eyes and made eye contact with a boy around my age but he had pearl blue eyes but my eye sights were a burr since I was asleep?

"You can't see can you." I nodded my head. "Indeed I can't see but I can see your pearl blue eyes that's all." I hear his footsteps walking off but then came back and handed me thing to see. "They're called glasses." I hesitated  but I put the "glasses" on and I saw he look like. He had pearl blue eyes,a lab coat with a white shirt,black jeans,and converse and he had chest nut hair color. I look around and I find out I was in a lab and I'm a lab rat... Am I a lab rat?

Everything was so quiet and it was just me and this boy but he spoke up. "I'm Tyler and you are?" I have long forgotten my name so I can't remember from my past so I stutter to "tyler's" question. "U-uh I  don't remember my name at all." "Hmm... Oh I know let's name you mini." I like that name but some reason I felt like I should remember something but I can't lay my finger on it.

Time skip

I follow Tyler and he showed me around places and things that are here but still it seemed familiar and I quite can't solve what it was. "... Do you remember something mini?" "U-um it seems familiar though and I can't lay a finger on it." He stop walking and turned and made eye contact with me. I blushed... What is this feeling? It so fluttering... What is this? "Mini?" "? What is it Tyler?" He walk up close to me and grab my hand and held it with his hands. "Mini... You are a hybrid..." "? What does that mean?" He looked down but still held my hands... His hands feel warm. "You were dead before and I saw your corpse in the woods and I have no idea who killed you." I felt grateful,Angry,confused, and all my motions mixing up. We walk back to his lab and he explained everything to me and all my memories are returning back and I remember who was my killer.

"Do you remember now mini or should I say Craig." "I remember now... All my life and all my memories, and all my past." He smiled and I feel myself forming a smile. After awhile he taught me how to use my hybrid powers,being human,and teaching me how to fly with my wings. I had fun with him and yet these feelings are making me blush each time we were together. "Hey mini?" "Yeah what is it?" "... Have you been kiss before?" This made me blush and as I recall I never had my first kiss. "U-uh." He leaned and his lips met mine. It felt like fireworks lit up and I kiss back then we broke a part. "You know when first made you I thought of your name of unknown but now that I found out about your name I really love you." We both smiled and kiss again. "I love you as well Tyler." My life was restarted again and I'm grateful that I have Tyler by my side and I'll continue to be with him.