H2ovanoss:Red is a killer

Vanoss pov:

 Everything was just the same as usual  but each time and each recording, I see delirious in the call and game invites... I like him...no... I love him but I wanted to go and confess to him but I'm afraid that he'll reject me. Just right about when delirious joined In I felt butterflies around him

Time skip

When everyone in the call was leaving it was just me,del,and nogla. I was about to say something but I quickly shut it but I heard nogla talking to delirious MY delirious. 

"Hey uh delirious um uh" "hm? What is it?" "I uh really like you and I was wondering if your free on Saturday at  6:00am" 

"Um sure I guess I mean like who doesn't like a break?" I clench my teeth and my fist till they turned white and after that we left the call, I grabbed a knife also fun fact about me I always love to kill anything...

Later at 5:30

I followed nogla and stalk him but he did turn and glance sometimes but I still keep it cool.

Another time skip (delirious is there already) 

I see them but that bustard is obviously likes delirious but for some reason I felt like I was jealous about it well of course I'm jealous because no one takes delirious but ME...

Delirious's pov: 

I felt a pair of eyes watching me but I looked around and no one was there but it did felt like someone was there. I took a quick glance and left with nogla to drop me off... Someth- no I should say someone was stalking me oh boy I hope it's not a fan or anything but my stomach twisted around like a knot and something about this is getting me a bad feeling...

"Thanks for the hang out I really appreciate it" "oh it's uh n-no problem I mean I just wanted to hang with my buddy after all... Well uh I have to go see ya" 

I waved goodbye to nogla and went inside and lock the door afterwards but one thing is that why would someone stalk me or nogla it makes me confused. I look at the time and it was  11:50am and I groaned to myself and went to go edit for today's video and the video for tomorrow.

Regular pov:

Vanoss headed home and plan to strike nogla well actually to kill nogla. As he headed to nogla's house he had everything he needed,after that he waited and waited until lights were out and that's his cue to sneak and kill...

After an  hour or so he tried to slit his throat but failed...

"Nice try Evan but you can' t kill me" "oh really? Well then I like to see you try Irish bastard!"

Evan dodge each punch and kicks that nogla used to defend himself, no matter how nogla hits Evan still dodge but landed a few damage but it was just enough to weaken nogla. On delirious' side he came at the wrong time and witness that Evan kill nogla with a knife... Looks like the tables have turn because everyone thought delirious was the insane but no it was the other way around. He froze and couldn't move but he could've  RUN or call for HELP. Evan saw delirious was and now he lost it but he couldn't keep his feelings anymore.

"You saw didn't you" "w-what are y-you talking a-ab-about?" He walk closer to delirious and each  step they took would make Evan go forward and delirious backwards until he was stop by the wall on his back and he was pinned down by Evan. "Don't lie to del...I know you witness it so even think about playing dumb with me here" "why?" "Why what?" "You killed nogla.. W-why did you d-do that?" Evan chuckled and grin very insanely. "Aw my little delirious is very adorable and worried about that STUPID DUMB FUCKER!" In the first time delirious felt scared and now he was going to die here and now. "Hahahahahahahaha delirious..." "U-um what is I-it?" "You know I love you and I won't have anyone take you away from me understand that delly?" Delirious flinch at the sight seeing the blooded knife that nogla was killed... "You know delirious oh wait I mean johnthan hahahaha love is red and red is a killer" and with that delirious died and Evan enjoyed that for he had delirious for himself and kept his secret safe as possible and he means no one to take his love away from and red is a KILLER love...