Doudil40:Sakura Winter Season

Double's pov:
I walk around near the sakura woods and it was still blooming and I glance around and spotted a couple hugs and giggle... I always wonder what was it like to have a lover but I know that sound so desperate but I do have one crush and that is bodil. I remember when me and Bodil were in high school together we would hold hands but I look at the sakura trees and they flutter like me and Bodil and I was but those days we had were gone but we promise each other that we see each other to be together again I think I would like but can it be real though? I mean like I really want to see him again but it goes by like the season and all my life I've been asking myself and asking my own heart but what should I do can go and see him... I think I can go visit him... Yeah I would like that...
I drove my car and stop at bodil's  driveway and took a deep breadth and trying to clam down. As I walk out I see bodil watering plants at his window and humming a song that I've heard of.
Sakura Hira Hira the leaves will flutter to the ground
It reminds me of the days when you were here to hold my hand
And the promises we've along still keeps me hanging on
Hold me just like the other lovers
Sakura Mai chiru
I listen to the melody that he sang but I snap out of it and called out to bodil.
"Hey! Bodil! You there?!" "Oh hi double! Oh! Hold on I'm coming down to open the door also wear something warm whenever you come over." "What? Uh why?" "Because winter is coming so come on in"
I walk in and he was right it was getting cold but at I got to hang out with Bodil. "So what brings you here double?" "Oh um uh I-I just wanted to see if you wanted to uh you know hang out?" 

Bodil thinks for second but said yes anyways. "Hmm sure I would hang out with you I mean I don't mind really..." He trailed off. "What?" "N-nothing..." He was being very very nervous and I can tell he is...

"Bodil? What were you trying to say?"

"Uh nothing... Nothing at really"

I walk closer and Bodil walk backwards until his back was facing the wall...

"Bodil..."

"Y-yea? W-what do you n-need?

"... Do you like me as a friend?"

"Yes no I mean uh I-I don't know." He stutter and panicking in this situation so I decided to test him

"Do you like me as a friend or no..."

"I-I do like you more as a friend." My heart skipped beat and I find Bodil as adorable right but I didn't know what I was doing so I leaned in to kiss Bodil... His lips were soft and I think I found my answer to my love...