H2ovanoss:The Delirious Guardian

Vanoss pov

I feel so lonely because no one and not even my friends knows that I feel pain but no one sees it and no one ever will see it but all that changed when I met delirious in my dreams... He was different, kind, and always on fighting mode and he acts as my dream guardian to protect me but it wasn't that it was something different as we connect some how... I headed to school to meet up with my friends. Tyler was always a loyal, kind, and sometimes little over protective. Craig was really kind, nice, and very smart sometimes, and he's like a brother to me. But I don't want them to worry about me though...

Time skip(I'm so tired and I need to sleep soon =_=)

Night fell and I felt myself asleep but this time I was in a dark room full of my memories of my past before I was lonely like I use to but that loneliness won't go and I've tried to get myself together but nothing works. After that I saw delirious fighting a nightmarish hybrid. "Stay away from him and I'll never let a nightmare like you corrupting him!!!" I blush but then again I watch and kept my distance from the battle. Delirious landed a punch and quickly dodge the attack before it hit him. After the battle went through I came out of hiding and I hugged delirious from behind. He startled but he knew it was me. "Oh my god Evan don't scare me like that!" "Haha~ well I was worried and I saw your battle from that distance." I pointed at the direction where I was hiding. "I see but I could've almost smack your face or something." "Well I'm not a nightmare am I?" "W-well..." He stutter but I smiled. 

Why do I feel happy and jittery?

A/n:I'm very sorry that I haven't update anything I promise I'll try to update as soon as I can but I have some stress things that are giving not having the time to write also there's some writers block and random deleting or something but please bare with me about my situation but have a great day dere's :3 =^= :) :D