MiniCat:Dead Boy In Love

A/N:this Tyler's/wildcats pov

I hate being a ghost I hate being a ghost.

Everything was boring here.

Nothing but killing people for fun... For fun.

I've felt emptiness because no one would love a ghost like me.

Nothing ever been FUN because killing everything seems to be the same.

Same screams,straigties,death,and killing other lovers but nothing is the same as ever.

Days pass on and on but now there's no one here I'm so lonely and there no escape for me hehehehe~

I see the most beautiful boy walking in all drench and wet from the rain... He's so cute I kill him myself.

You don't know that I'm here please notice me (sempai lol I had to XD).

You look at me! You look at me!! YOU LOOK AT ME AND ME  ONLY!!

Why would you look at my past? Are trying to get rid of me like my own friend I used to have?!?!

When I came up you were scared... Don't be scared of me.

Craig mini ladd... What an adorable name... Your my sweet mini~ 

Oh you have someone with you... I hate him... He deserves to die maybe I'll have you myself~

Don't be afraid of me I'm not a KILLER~ I'm there for you SWEETHEART~

So you figure out that I KILLED many people haven't you mini... Do you still LOVE me?

Why are you RUNNING away from ME you know I LOVE YOU~ THERES  NO HIDING FROM ME~

Hehehehehahaha~ come out come out where ever you my little mini~

WHERE ARE YOU MY LITTLE SWEET MINI!?!?!?!!!! I'LL FIND YOU! Hehehehahaha~!

Oh looks like I've found your friend now what's his name oh right it was Evan perhaps.

I'll get rid of him for you LOVE and I'll do anything to keep you along side of me and your mine.

Don't run a away from me again cause you'll know I'll come and hunt you down again.

Blood... Oh I love to see you so scared and your friend is now dead there's no one to help you now.

Hahahaha I've got you now~ you can't escape from me ever again mini~

No matter how much you try to escape I'll always catch up to you darling.

Oh a visitor mmm I don't like the sound of that.

So another friend of yours isn't it... Don't lie to me.

Trying to run with a friend I see well that's too bad cause I'm already ahead of you.

If I can't have you then no one can cause I'll kill you,keep you,and be with you forever...

No matter how much you want to live well I can't allow that cause your my obsession I love about.

I'm just a dead boy in love with you mini and no matter what we'll always be together... FOREVER...

A/n: well this was such a um yanderesh thing I've ever done holy shit also I will be having requests as along it's cute,galore,mysterious,etc. but no smuts tho because I'm just not ready also it makes me feel really uncomfortable but I have sometimes slow update or not but please be paient to a writer and other people who loves to write as well... Have a great day dere's!!!