H2ovanoss:Inlove with a tsundere

Vanoss pov

I was at home and the first day of school is tomorrow and I couldn't sleep I was too hype up so I plug my earphones to my phone and listen to music to keep me occupied and I found myself sleeping. I woke up around 3:30 am and I couldn't go back to sleep so I thought of might as well go and make breakfast... I forgot I lived by myself and parents are at... I don't know it's like they went to a trip or a honeymoon or something but after all my routes. I check my backpack just in case if I lose something.

Notebooks... Check

Pen or pencils... Check

Earphones and phone... Check

I had everything set and ready to go. After I made it to the bus and got in. I hear girls whispering about me and everyone else just talk and chatted with their friends. After the bus stop to pick up a student everyone just completely shut their mouths and I look up and I see three boys. One had brown hair and wears a hockey mask and baby blue eyes,the other one had sandy oak hair and wears glasses and had brown eyes,and the last one had a pig mask so I couldn't tell their faces but I see blue pearl eyes and as soon they sat down everyone just started talking again... I feel like my life is a living hell already.

Five minutes later...

Everyone got off the bus and I did as well and I went to the office and grab my schedule. I got my schedule and I read the  schedule 

Block 1: English-Ms. Yuna(8:07am)

Block2:Math-Mr. Tsunami(9:11am)

Block3:History-Mr. Markipler(10:12am)

Lunch:11:30-12:10

Block4:Science-Mrs. Yuri(1:20pm)

Block5:Gym-Mrs. Alesa(2:06pm)

Block6:Chemistry of gaming XP-Mr.Felix(3:30pm)

I finish reading my schedule and headed to class which was Ms. Yuna. I enter in and set my stuff to a near by desk I could be close to. An hour later the teacher came and started the lesson. I space out a little but I glance to see the boy in the hockey mask was looking out the window and I couldn't help myself feeling a little curious what he looks like. He turned and look and I turned away from avoiding eye contact.

Time skip(to the end if the day)

School was over and everyone headed to their lockers. After that I check my backpack again so I don't lose anything I mean come on people might not know if their stuff stolen am I right or nah but anyways I check my backpack but I realized I forgot my note book in Mr. Felix's room so I headed there. When I open the door all the sudden a book was thrown at me and I dodge the impact but something was hiding in the class closet. I went over to the class closet and opened it. It revealed the boy I saw in Ms. Yuna's class. He was short like up to my chest and he didn't had his mask on but he panicked. He push me and run out the door but I caught him and he squirm under my grip.

"LET ME GO!!!" "Nope not until you tell me what where you doing." "THIS IS BULLSH*T!!!" He tries to kick me but I easily dodge it. "LET ME GO!! GOD DAMN IT!!!" I shook my head and to be honest he's quite adorable. "Nope I'm still not gonna let you go until you tell me." He stop and gave up. "Fine I was..." He mumbled. "I'm sorry could you say that again." "I said I was..." "Still can't hear you." "FOR F**KS SAKES I SAID I WAS TRYING TO FIND MY MASK!!" I smirk at him and he was adorably piss off. "See now that wasn't hard now wasn't it." "Oh shut up and will you excuse me I'm going to find my ma-" he was cut off and hears his friends calling for him. He was about to run of but I grab his wrist and pulled him close to me. "At least tell me your name." "Geez your suborn,I'm delirious and let me go you jackass." He push himself off of me and ran out the door and I was left alone stand there but my heart was skipping a beat and my face heat up. I felt happy and all jittery... I had the best first day of school.

Later at night...

I was still happy but I check the clock  and it was 10:00pm so I decided to go to bed. I woke up feeling happy and determine to see delirious again so I went to get ready after I was ready. I found a note from my parents. I read it.

'Dear Evan, 

How are you doing? We miss you dearly and we hope to come and visit you if we had time. Your mother and I are on a trip again well more likely you living by yourself and I'm sorry if you feel alone we wish to come and visit but hope you do well and do good in school. Also whoever you love we'll always support you no matter what... -Mom and Dad p.s NO parties at the house'

I put the note down and I smiled but I left the house and went to the bus. I went to my seat and waited for delirious. He came and his are with him and I look around and there was no seat left besides the back of the bus where I am. I wave at him to come and seat near me. He saw and went over to me and his friends as well. "What do you want?" "What can't just a nice person like me found you and your friends a seat?" He huff and turn away and mumbled. "You got a point."

Five minutes later again...

Everyone left the bus and all the sudden I hear people were whispering about them and me. "What is he doing?" "He's going to make the tsundere mad and he'll make the tsundere goes berks again." Again? What do they mean? I glance at delirious and damn it his mask was on I couldn't read his emotion but I can tell that was keeping his guard up then a kid went up and grabbed delirious by the shirt collar. My blood boiled but I see his friends making the 'he's got this' look so I decided to let it continue. "Hehe~ well if it isn't tsundere shorty and his little dere's hahaha~ I bet you won't even put up a fight." "Don't. Call. Me. A. Shorty.A**HOLE!" He punch the kid in the face and the kid had a black eye. Everyone was quiet and didn't dare to say a word. "Where's all that confidence go jackass?" Everyone was watch and the kid left and scared to put up a fight to delirious. "Wow I didn't know you were THAT strong." "Shut up and leave me alone." He walk away and headed to class but I follow him. "WOULD YOU STOP FOLLOWING ME!?!?!" 

Time skip again(I'm just skipping the classes in the story and on to lunch)

Delirious was so adorable I'd just wish he'll take off his mask so I can see those baby blue eyes. I look for him and I found his table. "Hey delirious!" "Would you stop following me everywhere?" "Nope also mind if I sit here?" He huffs and made a hand motion for me to sit down and I grin. "So..." "What's your guys names?" "I'm Craig but my friends calls me mini and a deredere." "I'm Tyler but my friends here calls me wildcat cuz I like cats and I'm a kuudere and a deredere." "And del right there is a well heard you heard it already." After the whole school day I had a great day chat with del and his friends. I walk back home and settled my backpack in the living room and went upstairs to my room and flop on my bed. I smiled and hug my pillow... I fell in love with a tsundere....