Chapter Three

Alex's POV: 

     I wake up in the morning to the smell of food. I noticed that Kenneth, Bailey, Gabe, Tati, Will, Soni, and Josh were still sleeping. I quietly walk pass them and go into the kitchen. I see Sean who was cooking. Of course. Sean notices me and he smiles. I smile back at him, while tying up my hair. I rub my eyes, still half asleep. 

"Good morning." Sean greets with his cheeky little smile. "Did you sleep well?" 

"Morning. And yes I did." I answer his question. I'm still asleep so I may say stupid things. "I'm gonna go take a run for like an hour."

"Alex, it's Saturday. I think one day of running won't do any harm." He tells me. I give him a look. "Okay okay. But you're not going alone, I'm going with you."

"Fine. I'm gonna go change." I grab my backpack and go into the bathroom. I put on my black Nike Pro spandex then my black and white Nike running shorts. Yeah, that's how I wear my workout clothes. Then I pull on a white tank top then a gray Nike jacket and zip it up halfway. I slip on my free runs and tie up my hair. 

"Dang, you take forever." Sean whispers. I give him another death look. "I mean, you look sporty..." 

"Whatever. Let's go." I roll my eyes. We walk out and stretch first and then we go on a trail. We run about two miles. I usually run more if I feel upset or just need to clear my mind. 

"Ready to head back?" Sean asks as we look at the view. It was amazing. 

"Yeah." He walks first then I wait a little. "And Sean.."

"Yes?" He turns around. 

"I just wanna say, thanks for being there for me." I look down at my shoes and he walks up to me. 

"Always?" He looks into my eyes and wraps his arms around my head. I am short compared to him.

"Always." I wrap my arms around his waist. "Let's head back." 

     We walk back to the house and notice they're all still sleeping. It's like ten-thirty right now and I wanna hang out. 

"Hey losers!! Wake yo stupid butts up." I hit two pots together.

"Dang Alex. I love you like my sister, but please just shut up." Gabe puts the pots down. 

"Love you too big brother." I ruffle his hair. 

"Oo what smells good?" Josh asks, making his way to the kitchen. 

"Sean's cookin again." Will follows him. 

"Since when is Sean not cooking?" Kenneth fixes his hair. Everyone makes their way to the kitchen as Sean and I serve them eggs and bacon. Typical breakfast but it's always good. We get our plates and eat with them. 

"So, what is the plan for today?" Tati questions, sipping her orange juice. 

"Well, I was thinking maybe after breakfast we could all ya know get dressed, watch a movie, and head to the mall then come back and just like chill. We don't have dance today right?" Gabe explained. 

"No. But your plan sounds good." Soni agrees. Everyone else agreed too. Kenneth helped Sean with the dishes, Gabe and I picked up the mess in the living room, and Will and Tati helped with the blankets. Which left out Soni and Josh. They just helped out with other things. After cleaning up, we all decided to get dressed. 

     I dress in a black halter crop top and put a long dark gray cardigan over it with some black high waisted skinny jeans. I brush my long layered brown hair and put it in a messy side braid. I also slipped on my converse and just put on BB Cream and mascara. Not much just something to make me look awake.