Chapter Eight

Alex's POV:

     So we were at Matt's class of course and today we were doing My House by Flo-Rida. I was in the last group for the video and Sean was in the second group. I've honestly had the best day ever. I feel so happy for once. But as soon as I say it out loud something bad always happens. 

"Okay last group for today!" Matt calls out. I take Kenneth's snap back and put it backwards on my head. He gave me a sad look but then he was fine with it. My hair is always down in class for some reason. I had changed out of my other clothes and into black joggers with a DNCR black varsity crop top and just my white converse.  (It's just Lauren's outfit in the center. But Alex is not played by Lauren in case u were confused.)

     Our group went to the center of the room and once the music started, we started. I love dancing honestly. You get to show so much emotion and just get to have fun. But you also get a great workout. After we finished I was talking to Bailey about Kenneth throwing his hat at Matt. He was cracking me up honestly. 

"Hey guys." Kenneth, Sean, and Josh walk up to us. "Nice hat, Alex." 

"Thanks. It's yours." I take off the hat and give it to him. I tie up my hair and drink some water. "I'm so tired." 

"Alex? Tired? That's new." Josh mentions. It's true I barely ever get tired. 

"Well I can be seven days a week, once a month." I'm trying not to hint that I am on my monthly nosebleed. 

"What..?" Kenneth is confused. Josh whispers in his ear and Kenneth makes a face. "That's uh.. Wonderful."

"Well, I'm ready to go home, eat dinner, shower, and sleep." I grab my bag and crack some parts of my body. 

"I'll buy you McDonalds." Sean says. This boy likes spending money on me. 

"How about I make you dinner at my house?" I questioned him and he gave me a little grin. "It costs nothing. Just my love to you." 

"Of course." He moves some of my hair away. We walk outside and it was cold. I, Alexandra Daniels did not bring my jacket. I mentally slap myself. "Here take my jacket." 

"Then you're gonna be cold." I tell Sean. 

"No I won't. Besides, I don't get cold that easily." He puts his jacket on me. I shake my head put it on. The sleeves are a bit long on me, but other than that it feels nice. "You look better in my clothes than I do." 

"I like this hoodie. It feels warm AND it smells nice." I hit him softly with the sleeves. 

"You better zip up because I don't want any other guy staring at you besides me." He zips up the jacket halfway. 

"Oh Sean." I shake my head at him. 

      I unlock the door and no one seems to be home. Wonderful.. I put my bag down and take off Sean's jacket. I go into the kitchen and see what I can make. I decide to make my famous Shrimp Scampi. It's basically shrimp and pasta with a really good sauce. I take out olive oil, the shrimp, garlic cloves, red pepper flakes, salt, black pepper, butter, and parsley. I look for the pasta and it's on the top shelf. Great. Something I can't reach. I hate being short, it's the worst thing ever. (I wouldn't know. I'm 5'6.) 

"Sean!" I call. He walks in and looks at me struggling. I point to the evil box and he grabs it for me. 

"Can I help?" He asks, looking at all the materials. 

"Sure. Sit there and look handsome." I point to the island and the chair. 

"No can do. I wanna help. Please please?!" Sean begs.