Chapter Seventeen

Alex's POV:

Universal Studios today!! I quickly rush out of bed and brush my teeth. So today it was just gonna be me, Sean, Gabe, Lily, Josh, and Will. The plan was that we all go to IHOP to eat breakfast and then head to Universal Studios. I look at my phone and see a text from Lily. 

Lilyyyyyy ❤️❤️: I'm coming over in ten minutes.

Me: I just woke up thoo.

Lilyyyyyy ❤️❤️: Don't care. See u in 10.

Me: Finee.

I quickly get in the shower and do all my stuff. You know, girl stuff. I get out and go to my closet. Let's see. Will this black go with this black? Yes it does.

I hear the doorbell ring

I hear the doorbell ring. Wow, just in time Lily. Just in time. She walks in all happy. I take note of her outfit. Lily looks great in everything she wears. No matter what, she always has a way to rock it. 

"Cute outfit

"Cute outfit." I tell Lily. 

"Thanks. You too." She smiles at me. 

"What got you in a happy mood?" I ask, wiggling my eyebrows. 

"Gabe." Lily sighs. "He sent me the cutest text this morning." 

"Your first good morning text?" I shake my head. 

"It was like a paragraph long. Don't you get them?" She smirks. 

"Yeah I do. They make me happy." I think about the text messages. About ten minutes later, we hear another knock at the door. 

"We have arrived." Will walks in with the rest of the guys. 

"Four of my favorite people." I cheer. Sean hugs me and Gabe hugs Lily. 

"Man, we never get hugs." Josh pouts. 

"Right?" Will shakes his head. 

"Awhh!" Lily and I both hug them. We pull back and laugh. 

"So, who's ready?!" Gabe asks. 

"Let's go!" Sean says. We all walk out the door and go to IHOP. Me being me, I was vlogging.