Chapter Twenty

Sean's POV: 

Alex looks so hot. She looks so good honestly. Even though she loves food, she's just SO HOT. I can't stop looking at her oh my gosh. Okay I have issues. 

"Hey Sean, might wanna stop staring at your girl." Josh nudges me. 

"Can't help it." I shrug. "She's too perfect. Well, perfect in my eyes." 

"Did you tell Alex about you-know-what?" Josh asks me. Crap, I forgot. 

"No.." I scrunch up my face. 

"Dude, you've known for like a month now." He tells me. 

"I know." I sigh. 

So basically I got this offer to go on a world-tour and I haven't told Alex. Gabe and I are both going to be leaving soon, and I don't know if he told Lily yet. Ugh this sucks. It's just a world tour for a few years... And then I have country tour for this thing I do with dance. Kill me.. Now. 

"Dude, you're flight leaves tomorrow." Will walks up with Kenneth and Gabe. 

"Guys, I don't know what I'm gonna do." I shake my head. "You guys know I really like Alex." 

"Flight?" Lily walks up to us. "Who's going where?" 

"Um.. Lily.. I got this offer, and I have to tour around the world for a year or two." Gabe told her. 

"Oh..." She sunk her head down. "I was gonna tell you that I'm going to Europe for a whole year." 

"Oh.." Gabe looked down. 

"What does this mean for us?" Lily asks. 

"Um.. I really don't know. Lily I really really like you." He walks up to her and tilts her head up. 

"I really like you too, but if this is your dream have fun doing it. I'm doing what I'm doing and it makes me happy. If we have to break up, I get it." I could tell she was on the verge of tears. 

"No. We can try long-distance right?" He hugs her. 

"Yeah, we can." Lily nods her head. 

"Just enjoy right now alright?" He moves some hair out of her face. 

God this is gonna be hard. I don't know what to do. Alex is my whole world. I accepted the offer without thinking about her. She would understand though right? I hope she would. My mind is scrambling right now. I can't do this. After swimming, we all go inside and watch a movie. Scary movie though. We decide on The Grudge. 

"Damn it guys! I hate scary movies. Let's watch Straight Outta Compton." Alex crosses her arms. 

"That's rated R." I tell her. "And I don't have it." 

"I watched it." Alex shrugs. "Great movie." 

"Oh yeah it was." Will agreed. "Alex and I watched it together. It was AWESOME." 

"When do you guys ever get along?" Gabe asked. 

"All the time." Will said. "We watched it when it came out on DVD." 

"Dr.Dre was cute." Alex mentioned. "So was Tyree." 

"Um.." I didn't know what to say. 

"WHAT!? I kept telling Will that Dr.Dre looked like him and he said no." Alex laughed. 

"You're basically calling Will cute." Gabe makes a face. 

"Will is cute." She pinches his cheeks. 

"Thank you." Will says, being all flattered. 

"Anyways, it was an inspirational movie and a lotta curse words." Alex sits back down.