Take A Chance (Book 2) Sneak Peek

6 Years Later: 

I'm finally in college. Finally in UCLA. I didn't wanna be far from home though. Well, I've been in college for two years now. My parents well they're gone. As in gone gone. Dead. Adrian and Adeline are happily with their own families. I lost all connection with Boy Squad and my girl squad. One person I didn't lose connection with was with Lily. But she's back in London for a while. I changed a lot. My brown hair was now red at the ends but still waist length. I'm still dancing though. Dancing would always take my mind off of Sean but it would always remind me of him.  

"Partyyyy!" My roommate, Jessica cheered. 

"Not again!" I sighed looking up from my books and taking off my glasses. 

"WE ARE GOING!" She demanded. 

"Nah." I shake my head. 

"My new boyfriend is gonna be there." She wiggles her eyebrows. 

"And I care because...?" I ran my fingers through my hair. 

"JUST GET READY!" Jessica threw her purse at me and I dodged it. 

"Missed me!" I laugh and get up. I pick out what I need to wear. 

I add my white converse and put my hair in a high messy pony tail

I add my white converse and put my hair in a high messy pony tail. I curl the ends of my hair and do my simple makeup. Still keeping it simple. If you're wondering if I have a boyfriend or not, I don't. I never bothered for any guy after Sean left. I did get over him, I was just upset. My parents really didn't care, at all. They told me to grow up and get over it. They died in a car accident. It fell down a cliff. 

"Ya ready?" Jessica asks me. 

"Yeah." I nod. 

"You look so cute." She squeals. Difference between me and Jess. She squeals, I don't. She likes fashion, I just throw on whatever. 

"Thanks." I smile. "Let's go!" 

We arrive at this club. I guess someone rented it for the night. Really loud and flashy lights. Lame. I've been to better parties. I stay close to Jessica instead of wandering off. I saw a lotta couples, gross. Drunk people and what not. 

"Where is your little boyfriend?" I ask Jessica, over the loud music. 

"Um.. Right there." She walked up to him and gave him a hug and a kiss. "Alex, this is my boyfriend, Sean." 

"SEAN!?" I exclaim. 

"Alex!?" He steps back. 

"I'm guessing you two know each other." Jessica said in an awkward way. 

"Yeah we have-" I start. 

"A eleven year history together." Sean puts his hand on the back of his neck. 

"Oh.." Jessica makes a face. 

"Yeah.." I walked away. I couldn't see Sean after six years. I didn't even properly say bye to him. I had to run off. I walked out of the club and ran into a tall figure. 

"I'm sorry." A familiar voice said. 

"It's fi- Gabe?" I look up.

"Alex?" He scrunches his face. He hugs me and I hug him. 

"I missed you so much!" I tell him. 

"Yeah me too. How ya been? Your hair is red now. Damn." He touches my curls. 

"Yeah. I've been fine. You? You and Lil's?" I ask. 

"Good good. She's coming home soon." Gabe took a sip of his drink. Soon, some of his friends come over. 

"Damn Gabe. Who's the chick? She's hot. Does she have a boyfriend." The blonde one looks me up and down.  Ew.. 

"She's outta your league but she's way in mine." The brunette one says. 

"Shut the hell up." Gabe puts his arm around me. "You two are out of her league." 

"Later dorks." I fake a smile and walk out. I bump into a another tall person. Smells familiar. Sean. 

"Oops." He says, and looks at me. "Oh.. hey.." 

"Hi.." I look down. 

"Um.." Sean looks the other way. "Sorry." 

"Me too." I mumble. 

"For what?" He asks. 

"Walking out on you." I sigh. 

SNEAK PEEK LADIES! LOOK AT THIS OMG. I AM SO EXCITED. THIS IS AWESOME. LOVE YOU LADIES SO MUCH. XX

Depressing day at school today. Felt so sad and my friend kept asking whats wrong and I told him nothing. He just kept asking me and I felt uncomfortable with it but whatever. ANYWAYS, FOREVER ALONE FEBRUARY WAS GREAT! Manless March here I come. 

Vote/Comment/Follow