Chapter Fourteen

Alex's POV: 

     It's finally time to go back to school. Woo. I'm not really happy. I don't like teachers and homework and waking up early. But I do get to spend everyday with Sean and my squad. I'm still lying in bed and looking at my phone. It's six-thirty in the morning right now. Will someone please shoot me? I am not a morning person at all. I suddenly get a text message. Oo from Sean. 

My Cute Idiot ❤️💕😍: Good morning boo. I hope you're awake because I wanna walk you to school. Just know you're beautiful af and amazing. I'm happy you were New Year's kiss. Once again, you were in my dream. Let's making 2017 memorable. 💕

Me: Good morning bby. You made me smile this morning. Love you cutie. 💕

     I make my way to my bathroom and look at myself. Ew, hideous. I brush my teeth and take a shower. I get out and look into my closet. It barely ever gets below forty degrees in LA. It stays in mid-sixties around winter time so it really isn't that bad. I threw on a navy blue sweater that had two stripes on the sleeves, with black leggings, and white converse. I put my hair in two dutch braids and did my natural, everyday makeup. I grab my black Jansport backpack and my phone and head downstairs. 

"Good morning." I happily cheer. 

"Good morning honey." Mom is ready in her work clothes. A white button up shirt tucked into her black jeans, a black blazer with black pumps. Her medium length hair is wavy and her makeup is done right. My mom is pretty fit for a forty-two year old. 

"Morning princess." Dad is also ready for work. 

"Good morning ya dweeb." Adrin tugs on my braid. I should stop wearing braids because people love to pull on them. 

"Mornin' ya little dork." Adeline smiles. Yep, being the youngest means I get picked on the most. 

"How rude." I quote Stephanie Tanner from Full House. 

"Breakfast is served." Mom puts three plates on the island. Oo, toast and eggs with fruit. I quickly gobble up my food and put a mint strip in my mouth. Only because I don't like the taste of food in my mouth after I brushed my teeth. 

"Bye everyone! Love you!" I walk out the door and I see Sean walking towards my house. His head is down and he is on his phone. "HI SEANNYY." I jump on him and he tries to kiss me. 

"Whoa. Hey beautiful." I move my face as he tries to kiss me. "Stop moving." 

"No." I giggle. He finally grabs my face lightly and kisses me. "Ahh! Cootiesss." I wipe my mouth.

"What'd you eat this morning?" Sean asks. 

"Um.. Some toast, eggs, fruit, and maybe a sip of my mom's coffee." I shrug. 

"That's why. Anyways, you look super duper cute today." He compliments me. 

"Thank you. I try." I make a little angel face. 

"You don't need to try." Sean puts his arm around me. "You're already beautiful." 

"Ew. This face takes fifteen minutes everyday." I tell him. Finally we reach school. Ah school. High school especially. We walk in and see everyone's tired face. But, still happy. I see Lily and Gabe at their lockers. Lily's locker never changed. She's only been gone a year and she's still a student here. 

"Hey. Wuz good?" I greet. 

"Oh honey. Don't ever say that again." Lily shakes her head. 

"Why not? I thought it was cute." Gabe laughs. "She has like a squeaky voice when she says that."