Chapter One- Christian Isles

Harry's POV

"Harry! Get your big bum out of bed! We've gotta go tell our parents about us leaving!!!" Louis scared the crap out of me! I cracked my eyes open and called down stairs to Louis.

"I'm comming Lou...."

I shuffled under the blankets and lifted my head up. You see my two best friends and I are going to live on an island! Can you believe it?! I've always wanted to live on one. It's called Christian Isles. Our parents don't know yet but we are going to tell them today. My parents won't really care because they never do. But no one knows, i'm gay and have a really really big crush on my best friend Louis Tomlinson. Please don't tell him, I don't want things awkward between us....

I got out of my bed and put on some black skinny jeans and a white v-neck. I sighed and headed down the stairs to the living room where Louis, Liam and our parents were all joined.

"Okay! Looks like we are all here! Finally..." Said Liam, giving a quick, joking glance towards me. "Mom, dad. Liam, Harry and I are moving!"

"What!?" I was surprised all the parents reacted at the same time like that. You know , for parents that told us to try and make something in our lives, they were pretty distraught....they exchanged some upset glances between one another but someone had to be the one to say something right? They had to know. We couldn't have just up and left on them. That would be cruel

"Yeah! We saved all our money and bought a house on an island. It's called "Christian Isles"!" Louis was the one who paid for 2/4 of what we needed...See his parents are filthy rich and so is he. He wanted to pay for everything but Liam and I insisted that we help.

The parents all looked at each other and didn't know what to say. I wouldn't blame them...Their oldest children are moving out. Well except for me. My sister Gemma is is 20 so i'm the youngest. Louis has like 4 other sibblings. First it's him, then his sister Charlotte, we call her Lotte almost all the time. Then it's his 12 year old sister Fizzy, then the two twins Daisy and Pheobe. Liam on the other hand has two sisters named Ruth and Nicola. I don't remember how old they are though.

I watched as our parents just looked like they had lost something dear to them. Finally i decided to speak.

"Mom, Dad, we already bought it so you can't really talk us out of it. I'm sorry and we love you but you guys are the one who told us we should try to do something with our lives. We are getting our stuff out today and leaving later tonight." I felt really bad about it but that's usually the way to get through to my parents.

Before they could say anything i left the room. I grabbed Louis on the way, leading him to my bedroom. He was really surprised. It's not like i'm going to grab Liam. Of course we've known each other forever but i like Louis.... We left Liam to deal with the adults. He's usually pretty good at talking to people and getting whatever he wants.

***********

The rest of the day went by fast and Liam, Louis and i got all of our stuff packed. We told our parents bye and that we loved them. Once we started the car, tears welled in my moms eyes. Surprisingly I felt really bad....

"Mom....I will call once we get there. It's about 4 hours from here." My mom looked somewhat satisfied.

The car drive was long! About four hours of sitting on my arse. Once we got the the docks somewhere in god only knows where. We got out of the car. There were boats here and there and a bunch of little shacks. The ones you could see in, you could watch fishermen cut open their catch. Some fish were huge while others looked like a regular size.

"Excuse me?" Liam started talking to the lady at the and grabbed the ticket. She was tall, with blonde hair and glasses. They talked for a while and Liam came back with 4 slips of paper.

"Why do we need 4?" Louis asked.

"The green one is for the car and the yellow ones are for us." Liam said, gesturing to each coloured paper.

He told us that the fairy will be here in 5 minutes or so. We waited for about that long when a blue boat with cars on it pulled up.

"All a bored the Christian Isles fairy"He called.

"That's us!"

"So how are we doing this?" Louis asked.

"Well fist i give them the tickets for us and the car." He walked over to the captain handing him the four tickets. The captain nodded and Liam led the others on deck.

"What about the car?" i gestured over to our vehicle.

"The captain said that someone else will put it on here in a few minutes." I nodded and stoed over to the helm. I took a deep breath. The air smelled like salt water. I laughed a bit and reminded myself i was in the ocean. I've never told anyone but the water was the only place i could actually think clearly.

Two men brought the car on deck and we were off. The waves smacked the sides of the boat as it surged forward. No doubt in my mind, we were going to have a lot of fun here.

*******

Louis POV

The boat finally stopped at another dock and the same men that brought the car on got it off for us. They were two brawny looking me that looked like if you messed with them, they would make you walk the plank. I laughed aloud.

"What's so funny Lou?" Harry's eyes glimmered when the sun hit them. My breath hitched and i looked away from his beautiful emerald eyes. He loomed disappointed as i did so.

"Nothing...." No matter how hard i try, i can't shake the feeling that i need him. Ever since 8th grade we've been best mates but if we were more than that....i'd be in heaven....

I looked away from the wood deck and up at Christian Isles for the first time.... It was gorgeous and i felt like i just had the wind knocked out of me.

Palm trees lined the side walked and the shoreline was polluted with boat houses. I bet, farther down it would be swimming zones and whatnot!

"Lets go check in now!" Liam said with a smile on his face.

___________

Okay guys, what did you think of the first chapter? If you like it, i will write more!

love you all!