Chapter Eleven- Is Our Cover Blown?

Harry's POV

Ok...so maybe going for that swim wasn't such a good idea...Louis insisted on going though... a huge storm was coming and he wanted to swim.

We got to the beach and slipped into our tide pool entrance. The waves are choppy and out over the horizon, a crap load of black clouds were moving fast. We headed off to the Moon Pool and kinda got side tracked along the way.

Under water, about 20 yards away from us was a STILL sinking boat. I didn't think anything of it but Louis swam over to it and I watched as his face turned to panic. Then I realised what he was looking at.

Inside the boat, with about only a foot of air left was a boy struggling to keep his head above water. He was wearing some swimming jammers and an under armor shirt. His hair was vaguely wet but I could still tell it was suppose to be in a quiff. He has nice tan skin and looked kinda Arabic or Muslim.

Louis starts to try and pry the door open but it doesn't work. I push him out of the way and place my tail over it. I twist really fast and watch as my tail comes back and smacks the door, leaving a really huge dent in the metal. I do the same thing one more time and watch the whole door cave in from the impact. The boy is still struggling to stay up but only has about 5 inches of air left. Louis swims past me and surfaces the small amount of water.

"We're gonna get you out of here!" Yells Louis. The boy only looks confused but nodes. Louis grabs the boy by his wrist and takes a deep breath. The boy copies him. They go under water and I wait for Louis to get out the door. I watch with a small feeling of terror as my Loubear leads the boy to the surface. This person's gonna find out we're mermen! How do we know we can trust him for gods sakes!?

Louis, the boy and I break the surface and the boy gasps loudly for air as Louis holds him up. Making sure he doesn't get hurt or go back under.

"H-how did you guys do that!? Its not possible! I thought I was dead?! Where did ya'll come from?! How-" He finally looks down to the crystal clear water at Louis's beautiful blue and my emerald green tails. His eyes widen. "That's not possible..." He whispers.

**********

Hey guys! I know this chapter is really really short but its better thank nothing... Does anyone think I've impoved on my grammar at all? Anyone? Well...bye my lovlies! Don't hate meh! Xxxxxxxxxx