Chapter Thirteen- Mermaid Tales

Louis' POV

We all headed down to the storm shelter that came with the beautiful beach house. Cramming 8 people in it wasn't as hard as i thought. The storm shelter is pretty roomy and whatnot.

We hurry down the stairs, making sure no one falls in the process and Harry shuts the door behind us and flips on the light. There's a bed and a shelf full of food and stuff. Wow. Looks like the people before us thought of everything.

Harry walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and we sit down. There's extra blankets sitting on the little bed so i snatch one and everyone gathers in a sitting circle on the floor.

Chleo's POV

This room is so tiny! i hate it! If only Lewis was here....well never mind. He's already been in a storm like this once and i was my fault so I'd rather it not happen again....

"Does anyone wanna tell stories? You four can tell some about your mermaid ness...." Liam says.

"Sure!" Says Emma.

I glance over at Zayne. He's really quiet and the way he took us being merfolk.....Amazing. If i was normal and found out two mermen saved me from drowning I'd freak out!

"Does anyone wanna know the story about how I became a mermaid? I've been one the longest so...i don't know...Anyone mind?" Asks Bella

"Not at all!" Says Louis. He looks so adorable and comfortable being wrapped up in Harry's arms. it just makes me miss Lewis even more.

"Well...My mom and dad are both scientist and we were living in Ireland at the time. It was amazing. My mermaid powers were born in the same Moon Pool as Ava. She was a mermaid that saved the Earth from a Comet. The pool was on a cliff and i went exploring when i was nine and found it. I don't know what it was but the pool just seemed to....pull me towards it? I don't know but i grew a tail the next morning." She smiled.

"Wanna hear how Emma Chleo and I became ones!?" Says Rikki excitedly.

"Hahahaha! Sure!" Liam smiles widely.

"Well...my boyfriend Zain" She glances over at the boy listening to the story, "A different "Zain". He was a total and complete jerk to Chleo and so i stole the spark plug to his boat and we drove away with it. Emma jumped on after we convinced her to join us." She laughed and smiled at Emma who smiled in return. "Then we got stranded on another Island. We were trying to get a phone signal so we had to get to the top and so we fell into the Moon Pool." A huge smile erupts upon her face. "We grew tails. if it wasn't for that then we would probably not be friends.

********

Hey guys. So this is just a filler chapter i guess....Love y'all.