Chapter Ten- Does Height Matter?

Harrys POV

The girls and us hung out with their boyfriends. I really don't like Zain. He's rude and contradicts everything Will and Lewis says. Frankly, I don't even speak around him. Louis usually comforts me when he sees I'm not. Comfortable I mean. He's so sweet...Anything I need or want, he always at least tries to get it for me.

We've been here for a month now and none of us has had the brilliant idea of getting a job. We're running out of food. Niall eats a lot. That's all I've got to say.

"You guys!?" Liam called from the living room. "Me and Niall are going out for a while! He's helping me find a job." Me and Harry enter the living room.

"Okay LiLi. Have fun." Louis says with a wink. Liam just shakes his head, heading out the door. Grabbing the car keys on his way out.

"Do you wanna go for a swim?" Asked Louis.

"Yes!" I say a little too quickly. "I mean yeah...why not?" Louis just laughs, taking my hands in his. Tangling out fingers together in the process.

"I like you better in the water." He says bluntly.

"Why?" I ask. Confusion clear in my voice.

'Cause there I don't have to stand on my tippy toes to kiss you" he giggles and sticks his tongue out at me.

"Oh. Well then. Come here so I can kiss you!" I put the emphasis on the I. He steps forward so now out chests are touching. I bend down and loop my arms around his lower half and lift him up. He immediately wraps his legs around my waist and arms around my neck.

"Better?" I ask

"Loads." He smiles widely and leans in to kiss me. Not a hard, rough kiss but a gentle, meaningful kiss.

He pulls back. I protest a bit but he just smiles and plays with one of my curls.

"How 'bout that swim Hazza?" He asks. I set him back down Louis, making sure he doesn't

fall in the process. I run and get my flip-flops and come back to see Louis waiting at the door for me.

"Let's go Loubear." I say grabbing his hand and leading him out the door. I make sure Ilock the door before we leave the property.

Louis' POV

"I like you better in the water." I say to Haz. I watch as his face contorts from all happy to completely confused.

"Why?" His question came out as more of a whimper than a question. I smile.

"'Cause there I don't have to stand on my tippy toes to kiss you." I giggle and stick my tongue out at him. I'm enjoying this a little too much. He looks lost for a moment then seems to finally get it.