Chapter Three- The First Night

Harry's POV

I opened the bathroom door when I heard Louis say I could come in. I wasn't expecting what I saw. Lying on the floor was a boy with a blue tail. Like a mermaid or something. The boy looked up and Louis blue eyes met my green ones. I didn't know what to do. I could feel Liam come up beside me and out of no where, the tail disappeared! All we could see was a bare ass Louis, which by the way was amazing! I really want to tell him all of my feeling for him but it's just so hard...

Liam and I waited for Louis to get clothes on and to get to the living room. Louis sat on the couch beside me and Liam walked in with a glass of water. Liam sat down and started sipping from the glass. He looked up quickly and started to freak out. He had a look on his face that was a mix of panic and comfort. I thought that that was a weird combination. 10 seconds later he grew a golden tail exactly like Louis'. Louis and I looked at him like we both had just seen a ghost. Liam dropped the glass out of terror and grabbed a pillow and wiped his mouth. 3 seconds later he was back to normal with his clothes and everything.

I bent down to grab the glass Liam had dropped. That was a mistake.... I felt weird, just like I did in the moon pool. I'm calling it that now because the moon was being weird and everything. After 10 seconds, just like Louis and Liam, I grew a tail. It was different than the others though. It was solid green. I looked at Louis and Liam and noticed their eyes were brown and blue just like their tails. Maybe that's the reason!

After our conversation about keeping this secret, I looked at the clock.

"Okay, guys i'm going to bed....it's 10:00, good night." I started to my room when Louis stopped me.

"Wait! We only have one bed in our room!" Louis looked terrified and happy. Like an angel had slapped him.

"We can share can't we?" I winked at him. I watched as he blushed.

Louis said his good nights to Liam and headed to the bedroom. Shutting the door behind him, I pretended to be asleep. He took his pants off and shirt so he was in nothing but his boxers. I watched as he climbed in bed and turn away from me. I decided to roll over so I was facing his back. I took my arm and wrapped is around him, still acting like I was asleep. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to my surprise so I helped a little. I moved my hand down his chest to his boxer line. He turned his head to face me and saw that I was awake. I just smiles and place a small kiss on his forehead. He didn't say anything so I just kept moving my hand over his boxers and into them. I pushed them off with a little of his help and soon he was completely naked in the bed with me.

I rolled him over to face me and he kissed me on the lips. I didn't move away, I just let his lips move with mine. They seemed to be making a song with them. Both moving in perfect harmony.... I thought to myself, this was actually happening!

Louis' POV

He worked his way down my boxers, slipping them off with a little of my help. He rolled me over and I kissed him. Right on the lips! He didn't move or anything! It was like everything was falling into perfect place! I don't think I'll have to worry anymore!

Our lips moved in perfect harmony and with grace that seemed unreal. He stroked my cheek with his hand when he finally pulled away. Realizing we needed to breath.

"Hazz?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Yes, boobear?" His gaze fell upon me. Again I was mesmerized by his beautiful emerald eyes.

"Um- what does this make us?" I stuttered... He smiled and spoke the words I've always wanted to hear from his mouth.

"This makes us...I've always loved you, Lou...I've just never had the balls to tell you....I want everything to be perfect with us...I love you..." He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer

"I love you too Hazza...." Dark spots clouded my vision and after a while with Harry's breathing, I finally let the darkness take over. While I was thinking about our impossible secret....

__________

Okay guys! There it is...If you didn't know, I'm an insomniac and I can't ever sleep unless I'm the one with the black spots clouding my vision, but anyways it's 4:08 am and I think it's sleep time! I really hope ya'll like it! Comment to tell me what to do better! OH! And this was dedicated to my mermaid buddie!