Chapter Twelve- A Strange Time To Take In A Complete Stranger

Liam's POV

"Where can they be? That storm is getting closer and closer?" I start pacing the room...Louis-out of all people- should no they shouldn't be out there now!

"Liam...calm down" Says Chleo "They'll be back. I'm sure. Maybe they-" The door swings open revealing three boys.

"where in the hell have you two been?! that storm has gotten closer and its suppose to be a category 2 hurricane! i cant believe-" i stop dead in my tracts. "Who the fuck is that?"  I gesture over to a boy with a very nice tan and all in all looks very very attractive (if i do say so myself-don't tell Niall).

"oh...um...Louis!?" Harry steps out of the way and Louis gives him THE look. that look you get from your mom when you do something wrong? yeah....freaky...

"We went swimming and i saw a sinking boat. He was drowning. we saved him." Louis crossed his arms. He always does that when he wants something.

My face falls slightly. "Did he see you guys....tails?" i whisper the last part and the four girls jump up and walk over to Louis and Harry.

"Yeah i did but i swear....i wont say anything! Its the least i can do...." Says the boy. "By the way my name is Zayn. Zayn Malik." The boy thrust his hand forward but i shake it reluctantly.

"Hi...You should tell us what happened. And you can stay here as long as you need to" I say. Something about this boy strikes me as....different. I don't know why but it just does.

"Well...I'm from England and was coming out here to study the marine life because I'm studying to be a marine biologist after Uni. My board hit something and i didn't have time to get out so i kinda got stuck...." He blushes a little and shifts his legs uncomfortably.

"Here" I motion him to the couch. "Make yourself at-l

WOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!

The hurricane sirens start going off filling everyone with alertness and concern.

"I think that storm is finally here guys...." Bella says. And suddenly a huge crack of lightening strikes followed by thunder.