Chapter 10

I walk back up to the house and decide to check the TV for news about Katniss. I go up to the entertainment space and grab the remote. The wall opens and reveals the TV. I change it to the capitol news channel and its in an ad break. One is for the new consecutive line of mocking jay jewelry and another is for a bidding contest for how the President snow will die. Another is an advertisement for an insurance company and the last is an advertisement for a recap of all of Katniss's big moments in the games. then a news reporter is on the screen, with creamy perfect skin and dark green, slicked back hair.

"HELLO, And welcome back to capitol News! Breaking news, KATNISS IS AWAKE! The release date for President Snows Execution was announced Yesterday night and Katniss is officially going to kill him, with, guess what! Her signature mocking jay BOW!'

Suddenly his ear starts buzzing he puts his fingers to a earpiece and his smile grows wider on his sickly pale face.

"Well, We're in for a treat today folks! Katniss Everdeen is going to come in and do a special interview with the capitol news. She is backstage and will be on very shortly so stay tuned! But right now we're talking about the latest Capitol fashions and here wit5h us to talk about her outfit for the Presidents execution is Johanna Mason!"

I tune out and look out the window. I would change the channel but I'm scared that I'll miss Katniss. I look out at the sky and watch the clouds roll into different shapes and the birds glide through them. I look out to the horizons and in the distance I see a few slight lumps. Mountains. I move my gaze and in another direction a way off is a cluster of trees that look different from the others, with red specks in the leaves. that must be the orchard Bonnie was talking about. I look back at the mountains and blink. was it just me or did I see something black. I squint. yes, a black shape is moving this way, getting larger by the second. Soon enough, its close enough to see that its a black helicopter, with district thirteens logo on the side. The supplies. Katniss would have to wait.

I turn the TV off and make my way downstairs. I go outside and walk down to the launch pad. the hellicopter gets lower and lands and the blades slow to a stop. three men climb out. Two are wearing the exact same, blue district thirteen soldier uniforms and the other is just wearing jeans and a shirt and carrying a suitcase.

"Hello." I say.

"Hello Miss Everdeen." The one in jeans says.

"Call me Primrose."

"Alright, Primrose. My name is Max and this is my brother Chip and this is our commander, Officer Galdin." He says gesturing to the other two.

"we are the only others apart from coin that know you are here. Officer Max has been assigned to stay here and keep an eye on you." Officer Galdin says.

"keep an eye on me? What does that mean?"

"He is going to live here with you."

"live here with me? No!" I say. what about bonnie and twill?

"Jeez kiddo, dont have to look so horified! I'm not that bad!"

"Its not that its just... Nevermind." there was no way I could tell them about Bonnie and Twill. Maybe he wasnt that bad. He seemed nice enough.

"Max, help me unload these things." Chip says.

"Sure!"

They jump back into the helicopter and come out with a few bags. Chip drops a few at my feet.

"These four are food, that one is possessions. That ones cat needs."

"What about buttercup?"

"The cat will be delivered tomorrow." Says officer Galdin