Chapter 2

"Mrrrpphughhh" (Idek) you groaned at the sound of your alarm going off and it was the beginning of January so it was still dark outside even though it was 7:30am.

You slammed your hand down onto your phone and dragged it across your side table and clicked dismiss. Oh how you hated mornings, worst part of the day in your opinion. How people could easily wake up, spring out of bed and actually be happy in the morning was completely beyond you.

You slung your legs over the edge of your warm, comfy bed and braced yourself for the cold impact of the wooden floor. You slugged over to your wardrobe, got out your outfit, had a shower, got dressed and went downstairs.

☆*:.。. Time skip .。.:*☆

Tifa had gone out with Marlene and Denzel (idk if I spelt that right TAT) as she closed early for the day. You, on the other hand, were so bored because a certain someone left you behind as the customer was 'a little strange in the head', quoted from the chocobo man himself, that you had now found yourself sitting at your desk, face down, trying to see if you could feel anything -with your face- when you tapped the underneath of the wood...

Yes, you were that bored.

You then heard a woman shout, 'oh God damned wind'. "What's all that about?" You wondered and got up and wondered over to your bedroom window.

You opened it and peered out. "Is everything alright miss?" You called down at the lady who was currently looking past you. "Oh everything's fine, my scarf just flew off because of the wind. I don't suppose you could reach it for me?" She called back at you and you looked up and to your left. "Sure, no problem~".

You reached out and up toward the piece of material currently acting as some form of odd looking flag and groaned to yourself "Ughhhhh.... It's further away than I thought"

You then proceeded to climb out of your window and onto the outer window ledge, holding onto a strong looking vine that was growing up the side of seventh heaven. You reached out, grabbing the scarf but, because you're the queen of amazingly good luck, the vine decided it was a great time to give way and snap.

-_-

"Great! Just what I need! Always wanted to fall out of a window!" You sarcastically thought in the few seconds of balance you managed to grab hold of before slipping, screaming and falling down to your horrible demise.

Or so you thought. (Д)

You let out a rather violent 'Oophf' and in return you heard an 'argh' equally as violent when, instead of your back slamming into cold, hard pavement slabs, you landed on something relatively soft.

You found yourself partially laying on someone's chest, who's arms were placed almost under your legs and under your shoulders.

"Seriously, I leave for one delivery and I come back to find you falling out of a window... What am I going to do with you?"

You beamed at the sound of the familiar voice that came from the male beneath you and sat up and looked down at your saviour. "Hello to you too Cloud. Thanks for catching me~ if that's what you can call this haha..." You trailed off in an awkward chuckle as the spiky haired man shifted his position and stood up helping you up in the process.

"Are you alright?" He asked concern swimming in his tone. "I should be the one asking that, I just landed on you. But yes, I'm fine thanks" you smiled softly at him and his gaze softened at you and he gave you a quick nod.

You then looked around for the woman who's scarf you just literally risked your life for and gave it back to her. She was extremely apologetic towards you about the whole ordeal but you were fine and soon she was on her way.

Cloud stood and waited for you to come over to him before you both went inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of the second chapter! Yay XD I seriously can't write to save my life so I'm surprised if you've actually got this far T~T

Cri

Anyway, thanks for reading this reader Chan~ and I hope you'll be back for the third chapter =^.^=