Chapter 10: Sleeping In The Same Room

This is gonna be a slightly short chapter then the rest! Sorry
-Rin POV-

We were back in the ballroom and everyone was staring Len and me on his back.

Awkward?

My mother spoke up. "Well, since it's over, everyone can go back to bed!" She says as she begins walking towards her room that she shares with my father.

What am I suppose to do? My bed is covered with glass!

Everyone just left and Len and I were the only ones left.

"Your bed is covered with glass so why don't you sleep in my room?" He asked with a grin. I looked at him with a slight blush on my face and nodded.

This was gonna be interesting... And awkward...

We walked down the hallway with me on his back again. When we made it to my room he lobbed on the bed and I followed him. He later back and looked at the ceiling. I layers next to him and lights were off.

Awkward....

I looked at him and at the same time he must've done the same thing. I could barely see his face in the dark night, but I could tell his eyes were now closed mine also. I could feel his warm breath tickling my face and I felt his warm hand slide onto my waist and pull me close to him. I clutched the fabric of his shirt and nuzzled in.

Is it to soon to be doing his? Or am I just insanely stupid?

I signed a little then found myself falling asleep in his grasp.

Well... It wasn't as interesting as I though it was!

-THE END OF THE CHAPTER-

Goddamn that was short!

Next chapter is gonna...gonna be interesting! And this love story will be at end soon! I know it's short and cheesy, but... I have to pay bills! Ahaha! Just kidding! But am also coming down with a terrible disease called...

Called...

Called....

Writers block!

AAAHHHHH THE PAAAAIN!!!

Lol, jk! But I am getting it so I want to end this before it can never end and Rin and Len are just stuck in a timeless paradox that is this fanfiction....

Well, see you!