Chapter 11: Attack 2!: "This is getting old..."

AHAHAHA! I like walnuts, lol, jk....

L-lets just continue! Hehe...

-Three months later-

-Rin's point of view (cuz spelling it out is cool)-

Len and I were getting far in our relationship that it was good to say that we could be together forever, well, as much as three months could tell ones companionship.... But our meetings have seemed to lessen as time passed one. I was getting asked out by his brother, me forcing to except, him learning from my father. It's quite crazy! But somewhere in that little mass insanity, we'd meet everyday and share a kiss with a slight chat, then be on our way.

But today was going to be different!

Gakupo and Kaito were in town visiting an orphanage with my parents, so we had the ENTIRE castle to ourselves! How lucky are we?

Not as lucky as you'd think, actually...

"What do you think of...yellow and orange themed wedding?" I asked him. We were in the topic of that, for some reason.

Len scratched his chin as he pretended to be deep in thought. "I guess that would work..." He says.

I lean back in my bed. "We should be more productive, shouldn't we?" I asked as I placed the back of my hand on my forehead.

Len lean on his elbow as he looked down at my face. "Yeah, I guess we should..." He said with a grin.

I'm not one to know what's going on in people's heads, but I'm pretty sure I know what he meant, and I wasn't ready for that just yet.

ZSHWEEEEEP!!!

An arrow bulleted by my head and then the glass shattered behind us. A man with a stiff, blue suit and turquoise hair stood their with other men around him. "Capture the princess, kill the prince," he says. His troops pulled their swords out and began walking towards us.

I stood there in awe.

Len grabbed my hand and dashed the opposite way. We kept running until we lost them, then we ran to his room and he shut and locked the door.

"What's going on?!" I asked. He shushed me. Then went to his closet and shoved me in with him while closing the door. He opened a secret hatch secretly and pressed a few buttons to unlock a passage way within the it. He pushed me in and followed after me while closing the door then we walked a little bit away from it and he bushed a green button. A wall grew in front of it.

"What now?" I asked.

There was a slam form above.

Len held his breath. "Run..."

-END OF CHAPTER

I KNOW ITS SHORT, PLZ DONT EAT MEEEE *plays Unravel in the background*

Well, see you later ^w^

Byeeeee ^w^