Nicolas Flamel

Break ended and Hermione came back and was ready to start research with us.
" I can't believe it you guys did nothing at to find the name Nicolas Flamel !" Hermione said for the 4 th time.
" Sorry I have been studying and have gone looking through half of the library!" I said.
" Yeah it is more likely that you used your time carefully study and looking unlike them!" She said try to get Harry's and Ron's attention.
" Look at you playing with your stupid cards! What is the most crucial ingredient in a forgot full potion?" Hermione asked Ron.
" I don't know I forgot!" He answered.
" And what will you do if that appears on the test?" She asked.
" Copy of you!" He said teasing her.
" No you won't, anyways I have been told hey are enchanted with an enti-cheating spell!" Hermione said mad.
" They don't trust us?" Ron said.
" Ron they knew you were going to be here this year so they did the spell!" I said as I waited for Nevile to come in. Nevile hop into great hall with his feet tied together. Everyone laughed at Nevile as he goes to Gryffindor table.
" Malfoy!" We all said.
" You need to stand up for your self!" Ron said.
" How do you expect me to stand up for my self when I can't even stand at all Ron?" Nevile said.
" He dose got a point! Nevile let me do the counter curse!" I said as Nevile shook his head yes.
" I found him!" Harry said.
" Dumbledore is well known for him defeat of Ginwall and friends with Nicolas Flamel!" Harry read from his card.
" I got it!" Hermione shouted. She left great hall and we followed.
" What about my counter curse Rowan?" Nevile shouted as we left.
" Sorry get someone else to do it I am busy!" I yell. We ran all around the school till we reached the library.
" I was reading this book for some little light reading!" Hermione said grading a big book.
" You call that light?" Ron said as Hermione looks at him in a mad way.
" Anyways I never thought to look her but look Nicolas Flamel is the only person to have and make the Sorcerers sone and turned 612 last year with wife!" Hermione said.
" That means Snape wants the stone for him self!" Harry said as we all got up and left the library.
***********************
I was considering to sleep through class because Hermione made be stay up till 3:30 in the morning studying.
" WAKE UP!" Mia yells in my ear. I don't bug even though that caused my ear to ring.
" Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Snape is dead!" She said. I jumped out mad.
" Don't say that even though Snape dose die it brings me sadness!" I said. I got up and put my robes and left for great hall. As I got there instead of going to Gryffindor table I went to Savannah and she was with Draco Malfoy.
" Hey we haven't talked of a while, can I eat with you Savannah?" I asked.
" Of course!" She said as I sat down next to her.
" Savannah I don't not like this girl or her brother please tell me you aren't friends with her brother!" Draco said.
" Oh come on know don't make such a big deal Draco!" I said holding on to the O for a While. I smiled at him then to Savannah.
" How dare you call me that it is just like being called my name from a mudblood oh wait wasn't your dead mom was one?" He said.
" Draco don't say that to my friend I know you two don't get along but you don't have to be rude to her what has she done to besides rejecting your hand shake?" Savannah said as I acted sad so she can chew his head off.
" She had punched me multiple times and wait intell my father hears about this come one sweetie let's move!" Draco said as I almost threw up when he said sweetie.
" Wait you two are dating I can't believe that your boyfriend is a jerk to me!" I said fake crying and got up and left. Savannah followed me to apologize.
" are you faking?" She said. I nod yes and started to feel bad.
" Sorry I needed you you to go away from him, I have some business with him!" I said as she nodded and let me go through.
" You little filthy jerk you tied Nevile up, your hair due sucks, and I hate you so that's 3 reasons i need to deal with you!" I said with a smirk. He looked scared and I punched him in the arm hard and almost punched him, then left because I remembered he is not that bad. I went to gryffindor table to eat breakfast.
" You are Malfoy's bully that  teaches him a lesson from picking on kids here." Ron said as I sat down.
" Yup! Had me that plate of eggs please Harry!" I said stacking my plate up as if it was Mt Everest. Harry passed the plate and take some eggs out of it.
" Hey what are you doing to my eggs?" I said to Harry.
" I am joking!" I said as he continues. I got the eggs added more food to mt Everest. Hermione comes to eat with Mia.
" Mis eat quick so we can be first at transfiguration and we can probably sing up to be animal to ask about it!" I said.
" And to say hi to your mom!" I told her to remind her about McGonagall is Savannah's and her's mom. She nodded and ate her food. When she finally finish eating we headed of. We walked up to Professor McGonagall's office and went in.
" Hey mom" Mia said trying to close the door.
" Hello Mia and Rowan!" She said.
" How are you?" I said.
" Good how about you two?" She said.
" We are good! Mom when do we get to sign up to turn into animals I want to be a hamster so bad!" Mia said as she looked excited to be an hamster.
" Soon I promise and maybe I will teach you two early so you may save your brothers but when he needs it without him knowing it was you!" She said as my eyes grew bigger form that idea.
" Well we better get to the class room class is going to start don't tell anyone about that okay!" She said as we started to leave.
OMG I am sooooo sorry I want to update soon it just I had a bit of writers block and then I made them go to McGonagalls. So I hop you Injoy this chapter and see you soon. Thank you for all my readers 196 I am still so surprised of so many readers so far. Thank you please vote on this book and thank you i hope you liked it bye