I am a.......

" Mia wake up its 3:30 we need to meet Professor McGonagall at 5:00!" I said shaking Mia.
" What? I am up!" She said. I ran to the bathroom and took a shower afterwards I got dressed.
" Do we have to put on are uniform this?" Mia asked.
" I think so I just rather go in our uniform!" I said. She grabbed her stuff and went to take a shower. Once she was done we went off the McGonagall's office.
" Mia I am kinda of sca being here and I feel re dumb bring you here with me." I said.
" What don't worry I am here to help through thick and thin!" She said to me as we reach the class.
" wait what about Savannah she isn't doing this or anything?" Mia asked.
" No Savannah is more off daydreaming of Draco I though she could help as a big Harry Potter fan like me but I guess not!" I explained. Mia nodded.
" Good morning girls I see you can here early ready to learn!" Professors McGonagall said.
" Ok the first thing is that you guys are going to be unregistered anmgis not even Savannah can know about this!" She reassured us.
" yes mama!" We both said.
" ok so this might go quick and easy and just practice back and forth or very difficult not everyone is meant for this!" She explained.
" Were ready then we will ever be!" I said.
" For anything to hit us during think and thin!" Mia said smiling.
" Ok I want you to focus on your inner animal and become it, in brace it, become one with it!" She said. I thought and thought very hard. I felt like I was every animal it was too hard to think straight about my inner animal.
" How do you find your inner animal?" I blurred out.
" Ahh well I see your having difficulties. See let me help answer these questions honestly not what you imagine but what you would actually do!" McGonagall said. I nodded yes.
" If Harry was being attack what would you do?" She asked.
" I would help out but I don't want to things must happen for the book- or your life to lead the proper way! But he could get out fast and let the book continue faster! I would want to help, I just need to use my smarts,athletic ability, magic, and wit!" I debated.
" next one if you need to defend yourself how would you do it?" She asked.
" I don't know it depends on the situation I have changed since I have entered this world so I don't know if it is the real me that is a big weirdo, crazy person, fan girl who obsesses over books and many things . I don't know if this who I act and have became her is me or what so I don't think it will help!" I explain.
" ok your right your place into this situation you didn't choose it. But I have idea!" She said. Professor snapped her fingers and everything around me changed. I was out side, I saw Harry, Hermione, and Ron but he was tied up and so was everyone else. I didn't understand what was going on but saw something that coming towards them. I started to run, but I ran faster like a cheetah, I looked down I was a cheetah so how was I supposed to help I had no claws. I stoped infront of them and I had to find a away what ever that thing was it was coming and it looked as if it was going to kill or harm then. Think come on just think what do i need, I need sharp nails or sharp teeth. Sharp nails that need but  I don't have. I felt as if I was shrinking and I looked down I was a bird with sharp nails. I flow up to Harry and start to cut him out and then to Hermione. Before I could get to Ron everything went back to normal. I was in the classroom not outside but I was still a bird. I need to be human, as I thought that I grew tall back to normal.
" Oh MY this is outstanding your very special! This very odd your not from this world yet you have these rare features. Your are a multi-anamgis there very rare like not one is alive today but here you are!" She said.
" what does that mean?" Mia asked.
" she can turn to multiple animals not just one she be anything and that is very useful for any situation. Now let's see your inner animal!" She said. I saw Mia shrink down into a hamster.
" Oh MY your soooooo cute let me carry!" I said picking her from table. She was soooooo cute and fluffy I want her as a pet.
" Put her down so she can turn back to normal." Professor told me, so I did as told and put her down and then as soon I put her down she back to normal.
" I saw the world as a hamster. IT WAS AWESOME!" She yelled. I could she was very happy.
" Girls don't say anything to anyone and now go back to your dorm and then go to breakfast!" Professor said as we nodded yes. Me and Mia started to leave but Professor Mcgongall stopped us.
" partice when you complete alone and imagine your self in situations that may happen like what I did." She explained.
"We won't tell and we will practice when we're alone." I stated. She. Nods her head yes and we left. We head back to our dorm to get stoped by Draco and Savannah.
" what are you doing?" He said.
" why do you need to know?" I said back.
" Can we get along I want my friend and other friend to get along ok!" Savannah yelled. She was really angry at both of us I could tell by the way her eyebrows crested up.
" Daniela we should head back we need to meet Harry, Ron, and Hermione." Mia said.
" your right! Bye Savannah!" I said. I hope I could find a way to get her home she shouldn't be here I bought her here for help but no help has been given. Mia has been more help then anyone and she did know about this world. We start the head back to the dorms.
Hey guys a new chapter I was planning to post earlier but I had writers block for what animal do I choose to create my own thing. If you have a better name for my multi-anamgis  then tell me and I might use it. Also I am thinking of making Daniela and Mia have other friends like they need a social life too I might do a thing where you guys can create a character. But who knows I can make my own characters but I might do that most likely I will, but I will keep you updated. I hope you like my chapter and I will keep you GUY updated for anything and thanks for all my readers, bye.