To The Teachers

*Rowan POV*
       With no exams today we're all outside enjoy the sun. Me and Harry talk about Quidditch while Hermione reads her book with Mia.
" AHHH!" Me and Harry scream as
I grip my wrist and he touches his head. My scar started to burn as Harry's scar also burned him.
" what is wrong?" Hermione asked.
" our scars, I think it is a sign of trouble!" Harry said. Mia looked really worried.
" let's go visit Hagrid!" Harry said, to find out how to go through the trapdoor I thought. We all nod and started to head down to his house. I nock on the door, and Hargid opens it with a smile on his face.
" hello guys want to come in?" He said.
" yes!" We all said and walked in and sat down. Hagrid started to make some tea as usually.
" Hagrid how did you get the dragon egg?" Harry asked.
" I won form a man playing cards as a bar one night!" He answered back.
" What about Fluffy?" I asked. Hagrid gave me a look.
" ummmm well I also won it at a bar playing cards!" He answered.
" That's all so you were playing cards and won the dragon egg did you see the man?" Harry asked.
" No actually I did not he was wearing a hood!" Hagrid answered.
" what did you and this guy talk about?" Harry asked.
" He was interesting in creatures like me and brought up a 3 headed dog and I said, I have one the tip is to play classical music to clam it down an- I shouldn't have said that!" Hagrid responded.
" Wait so you told this random guy how to calm down fluffy?" Mia asked. Hagrid face just turned to regret.
" what have I done I told you guys and a random guy how to get to the stone!" He complained.
" That means he might be after the stone if he knows how to get past it!" Ron said.
"well we do know who it is so it could be anyone, but nobody would be that interested with needing to be like us asking our questions!" I say kinda answering myself.
" Hagrid we got to!" Harry said.
" now don't start any trouble now with the stone!" Hagrid says as we leave he hut running to the castle.
" Harry what do we do?" I asked.
" I dunno, maybe we should talk to Dumbledore." Harry said.
" Let's go!" Hermione said. We walked down the hallways to bump into Snap.
" What might you kids be doing shouldn't you be outside enjoying the free time?" Snap asked.
" Ummm were just going to the library." I said, it was the first place that I could think of.
" ok you best not be causing trouble!" he said and left.
" that was close!" Harry said. We all nod in agreement as we continue off to see Professor Mcgongal. We enter her classroom and walk to her desk.
" Professor Snap is trying to steal the sorcerer's stone we need to tell Dumbledore!" Harry said. Professor's eyes grew huge at the fact we knew about the stone.
" Well dumbledore isn't here and I don't knew how you know about the stone, also Snap is one of the teachers protecting it!" She answered.
" Now you leave and forget about the stone!" She demanded and shooed us away.
     Sorry I haven't updated for so long. I have been meaning to but I have been busy so here's a small part of the chapter i was planning to release later and write more, but I needed to update. I will finish this book so as I can, thanks for reading and enjoy the chapter.