Chapter 1: Meeting you again

( AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIRD STORY PUBLISHED HOPE YOU ALL READ IT. Please share ♥ and Follow me~! ^_^ By the way I need an editor.... ^_^)

SAWAKO KORUNUMA

Hello I’m Sawako Korunuma, People call me Sadako, but my friends call me Sawako. At first I’m a ghost they say, a witch they say, and a freak they say. But for Kazehaya… I’m more than that ♥

[ TIME SKIP ]

Korunumaa!! Said by a mysterious voice from my back. I think I recognized that voice from someone. I turned around and saw Kazehaya-kun. I ran after him and hugged him.

[ FLASH BACK/ story of the past ]

After I became Kazehaya’s girlfriend. Girl’s from school became so strict from me. Then Kazehaya’s family decided to try the life in province. It was hard for him to tell the decision of he’s family because of he know that I’ll be hurt. I faced that present and pretend I’m not hurt at all. But when he left of course Yano and Yoshida is still by my side. They tried to find me a couple but of course, I refused. Well it’s because Kazehaya….. wait … I remembered what Kazehaya mentioned after he ride they’re car.

 [ ANOTHER FLASHBACK XDD ]

“You’ll wait for me alright. I know you’re hurt but I promise I’ll be coming back for you. I love you.” He smiled by hiding he’s tears. He touched my cheeks and hugged me. I cried by his shoulders “I’m sorry for your jacket Kazehaya-kun, it’s wet….” He tapped my head. “It’s okay, it will be my lucky jacket when it’s winter.”

“Kazehaya!! Time to go!!” Kazehaya’s mother while starting the car. He open the door “I’ll be coming back for you! Bye!” while tears falling down from his cheeks. While the car was driving away my tears are like flood that I can’t even control. I cried almost an hour.

[ end of flashbackS ]

While I’m hugging Kazehaya. My tears wet his jacket again. “Sorry for wetting your jacket again KAZEHAYA-KUN!!” He smiled at me with his sensitive and sweet smile “Didn’t you recognized this jacket? This is the jacket I was wearing when you first cried over when I was going to left. I told you it’s my lucky jacket, now I SEE YOU AGAIN!!”

“KORUNUMA!!” Yelled by Yano and Yoshida. With a guy I couldn’t remember who. Yano and Yoshida spotted me and shocked when they saw Kazehaya. They walked towards us. “Korunuma.. I want you to meet Teizo, He’s an artist. New student. He don’t have friends yet so I remembered THIS KAZEHAYA LEFT YOU! You have to move on and love somebody else. Right KAZEHAYA!!” poking Kazehaya at his chest. “H-h-hello… I like your h-h-hair” Teizo complimented. Kazehaya walked infornt of me. “I’m sorry HE’S MINE. You can be friends but not more than friends. He warned the poor Teizo. I pushed Kazehaya from blocking me. “It’s okay Kazehaya, I’m pretty sure he’ll be one of my best friend, right Teizo?” I smiled at him. He was frozen. Yano and Yoshida laughing at the corner. “Yes, Korunuma-chan…” After a word he ran off, crying. “Wait! I’m sorry, did I do-“ My words were cut. “Come Korunuma…I want us to be alone for once in years.. Please” Pulling me towards the building of our old room, where we became Boyfriend and girlfriend. With a deep voice “Korunuma, I have something to confess. I hope you’ll understand.” He looked serious, that I think it’s a problem.  

 AUTHOR'S NOTE ♥  Thank you for reading my third story. Please wait for my update thank you! 

~ SAWAKO DEMI WILLIAMS ♥ ~

~ SAYI ♥ U

~ Stay Strong