Penguin: I'm here!!

Kitty: me too!!

Luke //

I looked around and saw lots of people. One person stood out. A guy with a fringe and blond hair. I walked over to him said hi. "Hello I'm Ashton!" He said sounding more Australian than me. "Hi I'm Luke!" I said and he looked at me shocked. "Luke Hemmings?" I nodded and he grabbed my arm. "Michael I found him!" He yelled. Once a guy with black hair turned around I was met with his eyes.

"Luke!" He exclaimed. "Michael!" I yelled not caring who was staring. We hugged each other and fell on the floor. We laughed so hard our sides hurt. We stood in line together and talked. "So who's your favorite?" He asked. "My queen Mitch Grassi." I said with a giggle. "Mines Kevin the epic one." He said smirking. "Mines Scott." Ashton said. "They're all amazing though and I love them so you guys watch superfruit?" They nodded. "My favorite part of all the videos was when Mitch was showing what he was obsessed with and it was a muffin and it fell on the floor and Scott gave him shit for it." Michael laughed. Seriously for two depressed kids we laugh together. Usually when I'm with my other friends I just kind of talk emotionless. "We're next!" He squeaked.

We were now standing in front of the people we love and make us happy. "H-hi" Michael stuttered. "Hello." They sang. I'm in love right now. "I'm Michael and that's Luke and Ashton." Michael said introducing us. I'm glad he is because I can't get a word out. We talked with them and stuff and got them to sign some stuff as well. It was over and we were still happy. "Today was fun maybe we can plan something to do together." I said. "Wanna come over we were gonna watch a horror film?" Michael asked. "Okay!" I said really happy that he invited me over.