WHY 2016!?!?!?!?!?

Honestly this is going to be more of a rant than anything, I'm really really sorry I haven't updated in a while but tis is just... No.

OK so last year, Lemmy dies. I'm not gonna cry, but I've spent many hours listening to Motörhead, and I stayed hip to watch his memorial and I miss him very much. Fair enough, everyone dies.

DAVID BOWIE IS TOO MUCH, I love him so much, and that's when I broke down, but that I can live through, I know that there are other people feeling the same stuff as me but its OK. I may cry for Bowie but he will live on in our hearts and through his music.

I can handle it its all OK. Until my friend Nathan walks up to me this morning like "Yo, Snape's dead."

YOU CANT TAKE AWAY MY HARRY POTTER! I THOUGHT THE END OF BOWIE WAS THE END OF ME BUT NO, OF COURSE NOT! LIFE HAD TO JUST GO AND SHOOT ME RIGHT THROUGH THE HEART I WANT TO FCKING DIE I HATE YOU 2016!

I swear to god, if anyone else dies this year I'm gonna crawl into my room and never come back. Let's hope the rest of the bandoms are OK.

OK rant over I guess.

RIP Ian 'Lemmy' Kilmister, David Robert 'Bowie' Jones and Alan Sidney Patrick Rickman. We love you.

My heart goes out to all of those potterheads who are struggling to cope, especially you Hannah xx you're not alone in this.

I will update as soon as I get some free time, but I have my mocks next week so it might be after that. I'll try, idk.

Sorry again and bye. -.-