Someone to trust

**Deadlox POV**

"Damn"  I muttered under my breath.  Out of food.  Crap.  I sigh, getting ready for another gruesome day.  I put on my usual disguise.  Black tshirt, under a black hoodie.  Depending on weather, I either wear jeans or sweatpants.  I grab my fake amulet, although no one would ever know that.  My dad made sure of that.  If he were still here, he'd make sure there was always food, too.

Im not sure if the amulet is really worth all of the trouble it could get me in.  Of course, it could get me out of trouble, to.  One little view of it and any cop would let me go.  apparently, It had the stone of a secret society in the middle.  Something called an emerald, i think.  I'm not sure if they even exist, they are so rare.  The few people who are in this society are allowed access to anything.  But, I dont use it, ever.  If people found out this is fake, Id be trapped in torture for life.  Or worse. 

But, I take it anyway, just to be safe.  I head to the richer part of town.  I hate stealing from the poor. Its not right.  They are struggling to survive just as much as i am. These rich people couldnt give a crap.  They have so much money they swim in it.  I shudder at thee though of it.  It should be relatively easy.  As long as they arnt there.  Ugh.  Theres this on "gang" that runs the town.  Only, they dont fight and do damage everwhere.  They help people, and are local heroes.   Theres four or five of them.   I dont know Any of their names, except their leader, TrueMU.  Hah.  I know TrueMU real well.   Real well.

But thats for another time.

I go out  to the market, and of course, they are there,sitting at the park bench like they own it. I am worried.  they are the only ones that can spot a thief, like they can see right through my disguise.  Well, it dosnt hep that their leader is TrueMU, but still, Im glad i grabbed my sword.

As I walk out, I flip my hood up over my head.    I smirked. If i wasnt hiding behind this hood, that would of looked bad-ass.

They are like the richest kids ever.  TrueMU even has a full astronaut suit!    One is a pampered Pokemon!  The other one is a DAMN FROG!!  Two of them are wearing really nice suits and sunglasses....at night. Then theres this one who has really shaggy brown fur and a suit on, i dont really know who or what he is so i just call him fluffy..  How these kids can afford such expensive out fits is beyond me.

All i want is someone to trust.  Not any fancy outfit or suit.  I just wanted someone to hod my secrets, to tell me it was okay at the roughest times, someone to have my back in times of need.  I just wanted someone to trust.