Chapter 12

*Epic recap party*

I give them a quick wave as she inserts the needle containing anesthetics, and almost immediately my head starts to droop. Before I completely slip away, I hear my room- mates heart monitor go insane. I can hear the boys mumble as they try to move out of the nurses way. One of the nurses calls out his name and I finally realize who my room mate is, but before I can respond the last tendrils of sleep pull me under.

Jason POV

I silently watch as Sky quickly falls asleep, his head drooping. I glance over to his room-mate, taking note of his appearance. Dirty, torn sweatshirt, ripped jeans, messy hair. Probably a commoner. Sky's room-mate sees me staring and glares. Flushing bright red, I quickly avert my eyes. Within seconds, Sky's room-mates monitor starts to go insane.

I jump, and try to move out of the way of the frantic nurses. Calls of "Deadlox!" and "Doctor!" Were heard across the ward. As the nurses try to settle him, I excuse myself from the room.

"Deadlox....Deadlox." I mutter to myself, pondering the name. It seems...familiar. I can feel it, hiding in the corners of my mind, just out of reach. I sink down into a seat, my head in my hands. Deadlox. I close my eyes, becoming upset. Deadlox. Deadlox. Deadlox. I repeat the name over and over, it becoming my personal mantra. Finally, I give up! and walk back into Sky's room. I sighed, seeing that his room-mates monitor had calmed, and he was sleeping. I take one last look at Deadlox's face. Finally, a memory! comes swimming to the surface.

We are in a brightly lit room, surrounded by stone and various ores, with lava dangerously lurking below us. Parkour. I giggle, sneaking up behind a brown haired figure, but I havnt yet been able to make out the face. The figure turned around, and my brain registers a face. Deadlox. I creep forward, staring at Deadlox menacingly.

"Jason.. come on, think about this."

I pull out a stick, and start to aim.

"Jason? Jason.. come on.. friendship?"

I smirk, and deal the final blow, pushing Deadlox off his one-block perch, into lava. Seconds later, I hear a groan.

"God dammit Jason! It took me so long to reach that point." Deadlox growled.

I continue to parkour, reaching the end. I stand there, waiting for Deadlox to catch up. When he finally reaches the end, he grins evilly at me.

"No.. Deadlox.. Please?" I take off running, but it to late. He pushes me into lava, and I re spawn at the beginning of the course.

Suddenly, I am yanked out of the memory, and dropped into another one. I take a moment to catch my breath. After a look around, I decide we're in another parkour map, only this time its not just me and Deadlox. I see Bodil's distant figure in the background, and is that.......Sky? Hiw does he know Deadlox? Suddenly, a voice pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Hey guys, come over here. Check this out!" Deadlox calls. We all run over to see a small button with a sign above it that says "Press if you're the real Sky" Bodil laughs mischeviosly.

"I got this" Sky announces, as he presses the button. A squid with sky's face drops from the ceiling. "Imma squid." It calls. Bodil laughs, and presses the button over and over. "Imma squid. Imma squid Imma imma imma squid." Repeats over and over, fighting to be heard over Sky's maniacal screaming.

Wait- What?

Im blinded by a bright light, and suddenly, Im back in the hospital.

I sit up, dazed by the sunlight. What just happened? I try to analyze the memories. Were they real? They seemed as real as anything. But it makes no sense. We just met Sky, and well, Deadlox was just your common thief. All of the sudden, I remember the conversation held when we first met Sky.

"Hey, are you Okay? Im soo soo sorry. Really.. Hey, Jason... Is that you? Hey Buddy!" The stranger says

He helps me up and pulls me into a hug.

"Woah, woah there." I pushe him away, and He stumbles in surprise.

Jason, do you know him?" Fluffly asks,

"Hah, good one fluffly. Is this revenge for the TNT prank?" The stranger asks?

"How do you know my name?"

"Uhhh... Its me. Sky. Adam? SkydoesMinecraft?"

"Who the hell are you?"

"Come on! Were friends, right Kermit?"

"Uhh, I dont know you." Kermit says. I feel bad, the poor kid looks so hurt.

"Look kid," I start. We dont know you. Do you just want an autograph? Then you can go show all your little friends that you met me and my crew. How does that sound?" I smile, hoping that it will get him to go away.

"Jason? Fluffly? Come on! Bodil? Mudkipz? Dont you guys remember all the maps we did together? All the Hunger games? Any of it? Hey.... Hey.. Where.... wheres Deadlox?

Oh My God!

So, he wasn't lying when he said he knew us? But how? When? I clearly don't remember doing any of this, except for the brief flashback I had earlier. But Sky clearly remembered us. I wonder if any of the guys have the same problem.

I wall into the room, and everyone goes silent.

"Hey Jason. How are you handling everything? Mitch asks.

"Yea, you don't look to well.' The Mudkip adds in.

"Listen guys." I say, pulling up a table.

"We need to talk."

------------------------

Wooo! Its finally here! and extremely long. You're welcome. Um...not really much to say. :/ I might go through spots where I do update alot, and then none at all. I kinda write when I get an idea or get excited to write. I mean, I wrote this in 2 hours and im probably gonna write some more after this. Im in the mood.

Can I ask for 10 votes and 5 comments? Please?

You guy are amazing! Almost 4k reads! Woo!

Love you all,

Ali