It all comes crashing down

Seto's POV

We all stand around nervously, watching the steady rise of Adams chest. After a few minuets of awkward silence, Jason bursts in, his face pale.

"Hey Jason. How are you handling everything? Mitch asks.

"Yea, you don't look to well.' The Mudkip adds in.

"Listen guys." Jason says, pulling up a table.

"We need to talk."

I stiffened, knowing exactly what Jason wanted to know about. Ah well. It was going to happen sooner or later. We all gather around a table, and Jason checks Sky to see if he is asleep or not.

"Allright crew. I need to ask you all..."

"Jason is this about Sky and Deadlox? I blurt out, nervous the answer will be a yes.

"Yea, how did you know? Are you....are you remembering too?" Jason asks, startled.

Notch Dammit. He remembers.

I look at Jason with sadness on my face. Ive been hiding something from the crew, and its been eating me from the inside.

Ever since the day I met Sky, Team Crafted started to change. Small, slight changes that only I seemed to notice. Suddenly, all the members seemed a bit more on edge, and the seemingly harmless jokes made in battle had lost their joking tone, only to be replace with a much more serious one.

I am worried. Everything was in balance before he arrived, and now its completely thrown off. Wherever Sky came from, it definitely wasnt here. And to be truthful, I just want him to go back.

I sigh, and turn to the conversation. Jason is frantically trying to convince the rest of the boys that he isn't crazy.

Okay, Im going to have to find someway to shut him up.

"Jason, listen." I say, standing up.

"I know you're stressed out, we all are, but making up these scenarios that arnt even REALISTIC isnt going to help you OR Sky. So why dont you do us all a favor and just cut the crap and SHUT UP!" I shout, my face red.

I look around the room, and see all the boys staring at me wide-eyed, their mouths hanging open.

"What are you all staring at?" I ask accusingly. They all drop their head in shame.

My eyes finally land on Jason, and I feel a pang of pity for him. All he wants to do is help his friends. He sniffs, and looks up, and His face is stained with tears and his eyes bloodshot.

His eyes.

Oh no. This was a mistake.

I can never quite understand his eyes. They are such a perfect mix of royal blue and ocean green that I could literally melt just looking at them. I am mesmerized, unable to move, binded by his spell. All of the sudden, I feel guilty. Guilty for everything I just said, anything bad I had EVER said to him.

I dont want him to be feeling any pain, maybe I could wash it away with a couple of hugs and maybe even a kiss. I start to move forward when I gain control of myself again.

"Get a hold of yourself Seto!" I thought to myself. I look up, and I can see Jason pleading one single word. Why? His question is clear, even though no words were spoken.

I take a shaky breath, and turn around.

"Goodbye Jason." I say, coldy.

My only response is silence.

Unknown Persons POV

"Dammit! I asked you to do one simple task and you fail at even that? Alpha was right, I should of executed you with the rest of them." My boss shouts angrily, slamming his fists onto the table.

"But sir.. you don't understand." I say, meekly.

"Dont understand what? What dont I understand? That all of Team Crafted is dead or about to be except for that damn boy! He Escaped! And now, they are starting to remember. They. Are. Starting. TO. REMEMBER!"

"Yes, I know but..." I respond

"But WHAT?" He cuts in

"Thê plan was simple. (We kill the batman xD) Kidnap the boy and his lover, get rid of him for a while, and while the rest were distracted, kill him!" Now since THAT failed, do you know what you have to do?"

I gulped. "No Sir."

"You're going to have to kill Sky."

-----------------------------------------

Guys- i understand this was a confusing Chapter and to be honest it wasnt very well written. Im trying. Trust me. So it will start to make sense. Maybe. Love you all <3