Whatever it takes

Sky's POV

I was ready. I was prepared. I mean, Who knew them better than I did? I was willing to do anything to get back with team crafted and my friends. We decided to start with a questionnaire. Hah. Easy.

"First off, do you know all of our names?" Jason asks.

"of course.
Well, to start, You're Jason. I said, pointing at him. He nodded approvingly.

"Thats Jerome, Or the Fluffy." I say, pointing at the furry Bacca.

"The frog is Kermit"
"we've got the Mitch, the Bodil, and the SSundee" I say pointing to the group of three.

"Lets see, We've got Batman here, Also known as Ryan, and Jordan.
After Every name, surprised murmurs ran through the crowd.

"Is there anyone else I missed? " I ask, scanning the crowd. A hooded figure steps out. It takes me a second to place him, but as soon as he lifted his hood I recognized his famous smile.

"Hey! Seto! How in the world did i miss you? Im so sorry, I just didnt see you there... "i continue to babble on, untill Seto cuts me off.

"Hey, Hey, Its all right Sky. Calm down. He said with a light chuckle. "I was using an invisibility potion and it just wore off."

"Oh! Because I would have felt horrible missing one of my
favourite friends." I said, Patting him on the back.
"Seto, do you know him?" Jason asks.
"I have a feeling he
isnt lying when he says he once was part of team crafted. But what has stumped me is why none of us can remember him, Yet HE can remember us so clearly. it baffles me."

"So Jason," I ask impatiently. "I passed the test! Do you believe me know?"

"Well Sky, if you are a true Team Crafted, you would know that something we are all known for is parkour. Lets test your parkour skills, shall we?"

As they discussed the best parkour map to use, I noticed a
familiar figure running through town. I probably wouldn't have recognized him but his trademark Green headphones were poking out of the top of his hood. Deadlox! I call out his name, and wave my hands wildly. He turns and looks, but instead of running towards me, a look of terror and confusion washed over his face. Eh. Maybe he didnt see where it was coming from. I called out his name a few more times, and we made eye contact. I smiled and waved him over, but his face darkened ad he turned away. Deadlox ran away as fast as
he could. What was this all about? was he upset with me? Did he also not remember me? Why isnt he part of team crafted? All these questions were running through my head when i saw him turn around one last time. I halfheartedly called out his name, hoping he would come. I mean, I wouldn't be able to bear it if my best friend hated me. No more Epic Jump Maps, No more Inside jokes, no more seeing his smile when he finally conquers a jump he had been trying to reach. His smile. Man. Thats gotta be the best thing about him. His eyes light up, and so does his face. Just thinking about it gives me the chills. I always try my hardest to make him smile, it makes me so happy to see him happy. He is my world. He is my one true.....what am I thinking? Deadlox is my best friend, and i miss him. Thats all. I look around to my friends, and there all staring at me weird.
"What?" I snap.
"Nothing, we were jut kind of wondering why you were talking to one of the Lowers." Ian questions.
"The Lowers? I ask stupidly.
"Yea, The Lower Classmen. Societies such as us don't communicate with others like them. They are filthy thieves, and we can not be seen with one. Dont you know anything?" Ian asks incredulously.

"Yea...of course i knew that. He just looked like one of my ...cousins." Yea, cousins was a safe guess, right?
"Well, I guess so. Now, We decided on Epic jump map 9, which is the trolliest of troll maps. It has low ceiling jumps, four block jumps, ladder parkour and much more." Jerome concludes.

Oh. Right. Parkour. Great.

xxxxxxxxccccccccxxxxxxxx
SO HERE IT IS! FRESH FROM MY IPOD AT MIDNIGHT! I broke my computer, sadly. But I gotta question for you guys, should i use their IRL names instead of im game? its a big pain having to type out names like Ryan's Jason's, And Mitch when everyone knows them by their real name. i kinda have the feeling Adam will remain Sky but Deadlox might change to Ty. Idk. Lemme know