The Battle of Fates Part 2

McKenzie's hypnotic trance was about to take over Abigail's army,but Abigail noticed that her army was falling into the hands of McKenzie!Abigail's army took Abigail hostage and Abigail struggled for her life!McKenzie clapped sarcastically and looked at Abigail."Now do you see that I am unstoppable?",McKenzie said,sneering.McKenzie's new minions grabbed a limb of Abigail's body and held her to the ground.McKenzie brought out a sword and held the sword towards Abigail's face."Such a pity....I wish we could've been friends...but..you are the opposite of me!",McKenzie said,as she raised her sword,ready to stab Abigail."Wait!!",Zach said.McKenzie looked at Zach and had an angry expression on her face."Get out of the way,you filthy peasant!",McKenzie said,as she rushed towards Zach and slapped him out of the way.Abigail kept on struggling."There is no need for you to squirm....you see....you will already be dead.....",McKenzie said,as she widened her eyes.Abigail twitched."She's trying to enter my mind and kill my spirit....",Abigail thought,as she screamed in pain!McKenzie laughed as she made her way into Abigail's spirit."Abi...gail.....",Zach said,almost passed out,reaching his hand for Abigail.Zach made his way to Abigail and held Abigail's hand."We'll survive this.....you just have to believe...",Zach said,smiling at Abigail.Abigail's eyes widened."I know how to stop McKenzie,now!",Abigail said.Abigail broke free and got McKenzie out of her spirit."You will not win,McKenzie.",Abigail said,as she transformed.Abigail transformed into a fantasy creature she had never seen before."W-What am I?",Abigail said,as she looked at herself.McKenzie looked at Abigail with a frightened face.Abigail smiled and reached out her hand."Take my hand,McKenzie....let me show you another way....the way of light....",Abigail said,as she reached out for McKenzie's hand.McKenzie cried and turned the other way."I...can't....I hurt you and your friend...you can't save me now.....",McKenzie said."What do you mean by that?",Abigail asked as she held McKenzie's shoulder."I mean that I am an inner demon.....I don't make friends with light people.....",McKenzie explained.McKenzie looked at Abigail and cried."YOU CAN'T SAVE ME AT ALL!!",McKenzie screamed.Abigail backed away."Please,McKenzie...you don't have to do this..",Abigail said,as she backed away.McKenzie transformed into a demonic beast."McKenzie....",Abigail said.Abigail looked back at Zach,who passed out.Abigail looked back at McKenzie,but McKenzie disappeared.Abigail looked around and then McKenzie punched Abigail,causing Abigail to hit the walls of the school.Abigail held her bleeding arm."McKenzie....please..make the right decision....",Abigail said,as she limped her way to McKenzie.McKenzie laughed."Now do you see what I am?!",McKenzie cried,as tears rolled down her cheeks.All will be continued in The Battle of Fates:Part 3.