A New Light

McKenzie got up and wiped the tears off her face.Abigail smiled and helped her wipe off the tears.McKenzie smiled back at her and apologized.Abigail just held out her hand,waiting for McKenzie to take her by the hand.McKenzie grabbed Abigail's hand and stood up.Ruby ran over to Abigail,but she backed away because of McKenzie."A-Abigail...why are you with McKenzie?!",Ruby asked,shivering.McKenzie hung her head down,with a frown on her face."Ruby,she's no longer mean,now...she's one of us,now."Abigail smiled.Ruby gasped in disbelief."That can't be true,Abigail..",Ruby said,sighing.Abigail told Ruby the whole story.Ruby shivered with excitement."Wow!You turned into a mythical creature?!",Ruby gasped.Abigail nodded her head.Ruby squealed with excitement,but soon,Abigail fell down to the ground."Uh oh!She fainted.Come on,Ruby.help me pick her up.",McKenzie said,pulling on Abigail's arm.As Abigail was being carried over to her home,what happened until then was a blur.Abigail soon opened her eyes.McKenzie breathed a sigh of relief."Whew,you had me worried there.Abigail...don't do that again...",McKenzie sighed.Ruby laughed."Maybe she's just tired,McKenzie...come on,let her get some rest...",Ruby smiled.Soon,Abigail woke up from a noise.It was just Zach."So,you feeling better,Abigail?",Zach asked,with a smile on his face.Abigail nodded her head."I'm feeling great...how about you...are you still hurt?",Abigail said,as she was getting up."Nope,I'm feeling all better,now",Zach said.Abigail and Zach both laughed."Um.....Zach,I've been wondering...are you ever gonna date again?...",Abigail asked,blushing.Zach stared at her in confusion."Why do you ask,Abigail?",Zach asked,scratching his head."N-Nevermind...",Abigail said,flustered.Zach shrugged."Okay",Zach said,brushing the hair from his face.Abigail began to close her eyes,feeling sleepy."Well,I'll see you later,okay?",Zach said,heading out."Okay...",Abigail yawned.Abigail closed her eyes and fell asleep.