The Battle of Fates Part 3

McKenzie laughed as Abigail cried in pain of her bleeding arm."What's the matter,Abigail?Giving up already?",McKenzie snickered.Abigail gave McKenzie an intimidated look.McKenzie snickered,picked up Zach and dashed away with him."Zach!No,don't you dare take him away from me!!",Abigail screamed as a mysterious glow appeared in front of her.Abigail gasped at the glow coming from herself."W-What's happening?",Abigail said as the mysterious glow launched itself towards McKenzie."What the heck is that thing?!",McKenzie stammered.Abigail gave McKenzie a glare."You....you are doing this?!",McKenzie said.Abigail nodded her head in agreement."B-But how?!",McKenzie shrieked.McKenzie dropped Zach.Zach grunted in pain."Tsk..tsk...tsk....",McKenzie said,as she waved a finger at Abigail."Be a good girl and tell me your secret..."Abigail shook her head in disagreement.McKenzie rushed over to Abigail and choked over to the school's wall.Abigail coughed.McKenzie sneered.Abigail coughed some more."This wasn't the plan..but,oh well...",McKenzie said,as she brought out a knife.Abigail struggled in panic.Zach limped towards McKenzie."Stop it right now,McKenzie.",Zach said,as he cringed in pain."You annoying little rat!!You wanna die with your new girlfriend?!",McKenzie sneered.Zach rushed towards McKenzie and took the knife away from her."This isn't the way,McKenzie....Come on,let me show the right way...",Zach smiled.McKenzie looked at him when he gave her a warm smile."Z-Zach....what have i j-just done?!",McKenzie cried.McKenzie fell to the ground and looked at her bloody hands.McKenzie gasped and tears ran down her cheeks."I think the war is finally over,now,Zach....",Abigail said,as she hugged McKenzie with sympathy.McKenzie leaned on Abigail and cried.McKenzie hugged Abigail back and smiled.