Mixed Feelings

As Abigail ran down the empty hallways,Ruby caught up to her."Hey..what's up?",Ruby asked,with her hand on Abigail's shoulder.Abigail turned around and had an expression on her face that she never had on before."Um...Abigail?",Ruby said,backing away from her upset friend."I'm FINE!!JUST PEACHY!!",Abigail screamed.Ruby took a step back."Abigail....",Ruby said,worried.As Abigail was losing her temper,a boy walked past them."Hey,how's it going?",the boy asked,cheerfully.Abigail stopped being mad and swooned over the boy.As the boy disappeared down the hall,Abigail felt so lightheaded."W-Who was that?!",Abigail asked,lovesick."Oh...that was Zach..he WAS McKenzie's boyfriend back then,but back in 4 weeks,they broke up.",Ruby explained."So....he's pretty much single?!",Abigail said,swooning over Zach."Girl...are you in love with him?",Ruby asked,with a devilish grin on her face.Abigail quickly got the lovesick face off and acted ala casual."Tsk....no!!",Abigail lied."You ARE in love with him...YOU ARE!!",Ruby said,squealing."Shush!!Someone will hear you!",Abigail said,covering Ruby's mouth.As Abigail slowly removed her hand from Ruby's mouth,McKenzie approached them."What are you two losers talking about?",McKenzie sneered."ABIGAIL'S IN LOVE WITH YOUR OLD BOYFRIEND!!",Ruby screamed.McKenzie had an angry look on her face and walked towards Abigail."Listen,you dirty raccoon,keep your filthy hands off my possessions!",McKenzie warned Abigail."But you and Zach are no longer together.Wait...are you still in love with him?",Abigail asked."WHAT?! I DON'T!!",McKenzie snapped."You're lying!!Oh my GOSH!!You are in love with him!!",Abigail chuckled.McKenzie was just about to smack Abigail,but she just stormed off."Wow...you were ticking McKenzie off!",Ruby exclaimed."Yeah,I guess I did.",Abigail smiled.Everyone came out and looked amazed at Abigail.Abigail thought that she is a popular girl,now.