Chapter 1 Packing up

I hope you enjoy my first ever book but I know there are 9 boys in EXO but I'm adding all 12 of them because EXO isn't complete without 12 boys and I will be adding Jessica in this too! Now let's get

       Taeyeons POV

       We were all at dance practice until I got a phone call from SM Entertainment. They were saying you are going to get put in a mansion with the EXO boys because we're doing a experiment with boy and girl groups could get along for a couple of months. So pack up all of you're things and be ready at 2:00. I agreed and hung up the the phone. Jessica was the first one to approach me asking questions. I told them were leaving early and pack all you're things when we get home.

                                     Jessica POV

     I was confused why Taeyeon said to pack up all of our things. When we got home I asked why we need to pack up all of our things and she told everybody the news she got from the company and we rushed to pack up all of our things when we realized we had 30 minutes left to pack. After we heard that we had 30 minutes, the became a complete madhouse everybody was packing like crazy and Tiffany was packing mostly pink things  and everybody was packing makeup. I was wondering how the boys were reacting to living in a mansion together.

                                    Chanyeol POV

    We heard we're moving into a mansion with Girls Generation and started to pack up all of our things.

"Are the girls cute?" Tao asked putting a couple of things in his bag.

"Search them pabo." We searched and I was completely shocked how cute they were. Sehun showed up then started saying I call Tiffany then Kai teleported to us then saying IDK who to choose. Then we were looking how they act then Kris showed up when we got to Jessica it said cold girl (rudest.) we found a girl for you Kris we all said then smirking after. I can choose whoever I want then realized we hadn't really packed anything then rushed to our rooms to pack.

  I hope you like the first chapter and want to see the next if you want to choose the couples in this story (besides Sehun and Tiffany, and Kris and Jessica) you can just comment on this.
Just telling you I made some changes in this after this chapter was posted.