Chapter 11 The Truth about EXO

Tao POV

We were practicing our powers for a second but then Xiumin turned it wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to cold then we heard the vase fall and crack.

"Ghost AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I say crying.

"What was that" Luhan says going forward.

"Sehun did you use your power to knock of the vase?" I says wiping away tears from my eyes with my hands.

"Wasn't me"

"Luhan did you do it" I say.

"Nope"

"Who did it?"

                                                    Sooyoung POV

I flew off to the basements door but then I heard Tao asking Sehun if he used his powers then I realized they had powers. I opened the door so silently they didn't even noticed the door.

"Sooyoung" They say in a really worried tone.

"Okay so apparently they have powers" I say really fast.

"WHAT"

"Let's go upstairs and act like nothing happened down here" Taeyeon says.

  We went upstairs with shocked faces. We looked at the glass and at the boys who were looking at us and the glass too.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Tiffany says coming back from the mall with bags in her hands.

Seohyun just stands there so silent looking at the broken vases.

Hey guys!!!! I got a cover and it's amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.
So see yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!