Special Chapter

Xiumin POV

"I don't know what to say to her. Should I ask her on a date or just hang out? I need your help 남동생!!!" I say frustrated. I wanted to ask Sunny out but I don't know how.

"Chill out Xiumin," Kris says annoyed.

"I'm really surprised that you have ice as your power." He continued.

"Well I want to say I love her but I don't know how. Why is love so hard!" I whined and punched my pillow.

"How about just have a normal outfit and say do you want to go on a date," Luhan says calmly.

"Fine I will do it."

I picked an outfit I wanted to wear. I took my wallet and filled it up with $300 dollars.

Great I'm ready to go, I head downstairs to see Sunny alone reading a book

"Sunny-ah," I say,

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" I say really nervous.

"Sure, I will go I will go change." She says with a bright smile on her face. She leaves the room and I sit down and play on my phone.

              Sunny POV

HE ASKED ME TO GO ON A DATE!!!!!!!!!!!! MY CRUSH ASKED ME!!!!!

I run upstairs in my room seeing Hyoyeon and Tiffany talking. "Girls, I beenaskedtogoonadate!!!" I say really fast. They finally processed what I said and screamed. Good thing the walls are sound proof.

"Did Xiumin ask you?" Tiffany says smirking.

"Y-yes." I say stuttering.

"Okay get dressed than." They rush out of my room. (Monsta X reference) I got dressed and whore my favorite outfit I have.

I got my phone and started going downstairs

I got my phone and started going downstairs. I say Xiumin on the couch playing on his phone. "Kaja." I say as we leave.

I head inside a car but stop when Xiumin held the door open for me.

"고맙습니다." I say bowing. We start leaving and it was silent. We pull into a Amusement park and I get excited. I loved going to a Amusement park we got our sunglasses and mouth covers. (Don't know what they are called that Kpop idols wear) We got our tickets and headed inside. I say a bear I really wanted and kept on staring at it.

"Do you want the bear." Xiumin asks.

"Ne." I say doing some aegyo. Xiumin goes and plays the game. It was a dart game and looked hard. He through the dart and landed in the center. All the 3 darts he got landed in the middle. He won the bear and gave it to me.

"고맙습니다 Xiumin

"고맙습니다 Xiumin." I say really happy.

>>>Time Skip>>>

Xiumin and I headed to the beach that was across the Amusement Park. We were joking a lot and started a conversation at the Amusement Park after I won the bear.

"Sunny-ah," Xiumin says,

"I love you." He confesses.

I had a tear streaming down my face.

"I love you too!!!" I also confess. He pulls me into a kiss. He tasted like warm buns. We broke the kiss and blushed deep red.

"Kaja, we got to get home. It's already 9:00." He says as we walk to the car. Today has been the best day of my life.

Hello!!!!!!!!! I saw a comment saying to update on my epilogue so I put a special chapter. I will probably have a special chapter for another shipping soon so all of you are just going have to wait. Also 고맙습니다 means thank you.
남동생 means little brothers.

Also hellohi67 said the comment so go follow her. So bye!!!!!!