Chapter 14 EXO Telling the Truth

Taeyeon POV (Short POV)

There were bad guys coming in and Chanyeol shot a fire ball at him. So we were right all along. Exo stood up and began fight but then the guy stabbed Sooyoung in arm but then I found a knife a stabbed him on the back he fell down. Then Sooyoung crying in pain. Then I blacked out.

Suho POV

When we finished fighting the we told the girls about our powers and Lay was healing Sooyoung and we were trying to wake up Taeyeon. "What are going to do if she wakes up?" Tiffany says looking at Taeyeon. "I don't know I guess we have to tell her or how about we put her in her room and she will probably wake up later." Chen says looking serious for once.

We all went to our rooms but Lay called a meeting for us boys. "Guys when I was healing Sooyoung, she had a really really rare blood that when I had a cut that time, it healed." Lay says with a serious expression on his face. "How about we keep an eye on her to see what's going on." Luhan says seriously.

Hey guys mianhae for waiting for a update because I was trying to learn The 7th Sense by NCT U. Have you guys seen Young Forever by BTS. I swear I liked that epilogue for it. I will update soon so by!!!!!!!!!!

Woozi hitting someone with a guitar