Chapter 8 The Practice

Hey guys!!!!

I'm going to have a different story line then I started. So Girls Generation are going to be angels and EXO are just going to be a band that has powers and I been learning to dance to the chorus of I'm Jelly Baby by AOA Cream.

I know you probably liked the story line before but I thought it would've been a bit boring still but I will put SNSD powers:   (These are just random powers)

Taeyeon: The Sun

Sunny: The Moon

Tiffany: Super Speed

Jessica: Animals

Sooyoung: Invisibility

Seohyun: Hypnotizing

Hyoyeon: Illusions

Yuri: Shape Shifting

Yoona: Crystallizing (makes crystals out of her hands)

Okay SM don't know about the girls but know about the boys. I will kind of put this randomly added but I'm trying to make this book interesting so let's get to the book.

                                                                                                                                        ~EXOEXOBTSGOT7

                                                                                    Hyoyeon POV

The boys went to practice and we girls have nothing to do.

"Hey guys. Do you want to practice our powers because the guys are not around?" I ask because I'm so bored. But just telling you we have powers but we are angels. We have different abilities that probably no has. We didn't let SM know because we think they will kick us out of the company and we will be nobody's. We have wings so we can fly and all have telepathy and telekinesis. So don't tell anyone or your dead meat.

"Sure" they said being so excited.

We went inside of the basement and sat on the couches waiting for someone to start.

"Okay I guess I will start" I say as I start making Illusions.

"Make a illusion that is a world of crystals" Yoona says then we all look at her with a Just Don't look and she just glares back as I say no.

"Come on" she pouts trying to act so innocent and cute.

I stop my illusions because I was tired and Yoona started making crystals while the girls were talking to each other nonstop.

"Hey guys were back" Xiumin says then looks at Yoona that has a small crystal ring in her hand.

Sorry this was a short chapter but will write just in less then 10 hours for my goal. So see you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!