Chapter 7 Love?

Sorry I never update because I have a problem with being lazy. I will still try to update every week
~EXOEXOBTSGOT7

Jessica POV

I was in my room going downstairs to get in the kitchen because I was thirsty and needed something after my beauty sleep then came across Kris getting a drink too.

"Need some water to drink" he said coldly.

"No thanks I can get it my self" I say trying to act colder.

"Fine then" trying to act colder than me.

"Okay" trying to reach my coldest attitude.

"Woah is it cold in here" Chanyeol says coming from the living room.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure that it gets colder every second" Baekhyun says with a cold action teasing us.

"Could you guys stop" I say acting the coldest I could be while drinking my water after getting from the fridge.

"Gosh I think it's at -1,000,000,000 right now and I only think they are acting cold because they love each other " Chanyeol says while Baekhyun and him were laughing.

The only thing I actually did was kick both of them in the back of the leg and go upstairs to probably get some rest again.

Sooyoung POV

We were dancing for an hour with the guys and hanging out with them.

"I think we did enough dancing today'' I say while taking a break.

"Yeah I'm pretty tired" Sehun says looking pretty tired to me.

"Okay maybe we could do this tomorrow" Kai says.

"Sure" we all say then we all chuckle.

It was 11:05 and i was surprisingly not tired so I just hung around the house until I was tired than ran into a ow- I mean D.O (see what I did There)

"You not tired either" he says as I enter the kitchen upstairs.

"No" I simply say as a get a my snack I had put into the cabinet when nobody saw so they won't take it.

"Oh okay" then like that he went to his room leaving me alone in the kitchen.

I went upstairs to get ready for bed but as I enter the room, I see the girls all dead asleep and I just let out a small chuckle and drifted into sleep.

Sorry for the short chapter because I'm tired and had a long day. I will maybe update on Monday if possible if I'm not lazy Monday.😀