Chapter 5 Becoming closer together part 1

Hey guys! Time to do more work on this book and trying to keep

it exciting so I'll still try to keep updating😀!

~EXOEXOBTSGOT7

D.O POV

I was about to cook dinner then I heard the door open and saw Yoona, Yuri and Sehun walking inside with so much bags and drinking Bubble tea. Everyone's mouths dropped. Sehun went to his room and the girls went to the living room in the basement but I was still shocked that Sehun went the girls and I'm pretty sure everyone is shocked too!

Yuri POV

Yoona and I wanted to go in the basement to talk then Hyoyeon and Sooyoung decided to follow us to the basement. When we got to the basement they asked me and Yoona a butt load of questions.

"Why did Sehun go with you guys?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Do you guys like him?" Sooyoung asked.

"You guys, we were really bored and we mentioned bubble tea and Sehun wanted to go so we went and not such a big deal." Yoona said acted so calm.

"How come you guys have shopping bags?" She asked acting really curious.

"Oh when we got done and we got bored and seen a mall and decided to buy clothes and we got bubble tea because we finished ours." I said trying act as calm as Yoona.

"Okay." They both said and we went upstairs to going inside our rooms.

"I wonder what Sehun is doing because we went shopping together?" I thought.

Sehun POV

I was upstairs and heard a knock on the door. I checked who it was and saw Kai and Luhan. "What a surprise." I said sarcastically then I let them in.

"Hyung, how come you went shopping with the girls? Kai asked looking SO curious.

"They mentioned bubble tea and I had to go because I loved bubble tea then we got bored and went to the mall, then got another bubble tea because ours finished." I said slurping on my bubble tea after.

"Hyung, wasn't it awkward because you were with girls?" Luhan asked also looking curious.

"It was at first but it was so much fun because we were talking about thing we like and the 3 of us got closer together." I said looking at the clothes I got at the mall.

"Okay." They both said.

"Dinner is ready." D.O yelled from downstairs and we quickly went downstairs.

Sooyoung POV

I heard D.O say that dinner is ready so ran downstairs being one of the first ones there.

>>>Fast Forward>>>

We were done with dinner but Taeyeon said "We should do a rules and chores list." And we all agreed. We all sat in the living room and I grabbed a white board and a marker.

"We should have someone who is in charge." Xiumin said while smirking.

"I think Xiumin is the oldest one here." They all said looking at Xiumin.

"How old then?" I asked curiously.

"23" he said.

"Okay Taeyeons in charge" I say smirking.

"But how old is she?" Lay asked looking confused.

"24" I said laughing.

"Hey your making me feel old" Taeyeon says but I still laugh but harder.

Sorry that is the end of the chapter and I'm in a hurry so I will maybe update later if I have time.