Chapter 16 Guess Who's Practicing Powers (short chapter)

Tiffany POV

    Sooyoung and Taeyeon went down the stairs since they were upstairs and we asked Taeyeon so many questions about if she was fine, hurt or hungry. EXO told Taeyeon about them and she acted so shocked I swear I was about to due laughing. EXO went to the movies after they told Taeyeon about them then we didn't know what to do. "I'm bored." I say laying down on the couch. "How about we practice our powers in the basement?" Sooyoung says. Then we all walk inside the basement and sit down on the couch.

     "So how do we do this." I say then a piece of paper appears in my hand.

How you start using your powers is really easy. Just think what power you want to do and it. Don't let anybody see your powers unless its nessessary for it.
                                                                                                                                           ~Head Angel

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in school right now in science class. So I trying to update the most I can in this book so I can get the book finished before June. I will maybe update after school is over so expect a update really soon so bye.