Chapter 4 Bubble Tea Shop

Sorry I'm trying to update the best I can and i heard about a new group called NCT, but i don't believe that they have 40 members and its record label is SME like seriously😒. They should have separate groups like put them into 8 and that will be easier! Also I made the pairs:

Baekhyun and Taeyeon

Kris and Jessica

Sehun and Yoona

Kai and Hyoyeon

And that's all I got too!
I will try to work on who goes with who and to try to keep up to date!

~EXOEXOBTSGOT7

Yuri POV

It was 5:00 P.M and I was REALLY bored.

"I'm bored." I pouted to Yoona while pulling up a chair to counter right next to her in the Kitchen.

"Then do you want to buy some bubble Tea?" She asked as I can see her expression being really bored then Sehun came into kitchen then asked,

"Can I go?" While going a aegyo that you can't resist.

"Sure! Go get ready right now, we are about to leave." I say because probably no one can say no to an aegyo.

"Okay." He responded going upstairs as fast as possible.

We went up the stairs to get ready then got stares from everyone that was in the living like it was no tomorrow.

"What." Yoona said then we went back up the stairs to get ready.

After 2 minutes we were ready thought Sehun was already done so we knocked on his door.

Sehun POV

'Finally author you will pick my point of view for once' I said in excitement.

'Sehun don't be too excited and your supposed to be going to a bubble tea shop' the author answered back and said something else.

'The youngest always have to be so hyper and annoying.'

'Hey I'm not annoying and hyper.' I make a mad expression.

Back to the story

I was about to get my wallet then I heard a knock on my door then opened it then saw them two already ready.

"You ready to go Sehun?" Yoona asked in her really sweet tone.

"Yea I was about get my wallet." I say as I go grab my wallet.

We went downstairs to go then we caught a lot of stares at all of us since the 3 of us looked that we were going somewhere together.

"What." We all then we head out the door.

We were all walking to the city then found the bubble tea shop a few minutes later and we started going in.

We all ordered a bubble tea to go and we all started walking around.

"Where do you guys want to go" I ask since we were just walking around then I found a huge mall around the corner.

We looked at each other then we started walking towards to the mall. The mall was huge and then I found my favorite store and I walked right in. The girls were right behind me then the two left to get new clothes in the girls isle.

Yoona POV

Me and Yuri were in the girls isle then we found perfect clothes a minute later and decided to buy it and we noticed that Sehun was already in the line. When we finally got done buying clothes at that shop we decided to go to a bench to sit.

"Do you think the others are worried because we been gone for an hour?" I asked so we can get a conversation going.

"Can't we just stay here and shop because we are all bored" Yuri pouted and did a aegyo so we can stay here.

"How about we go to one more store then go home" Sehun said and we both nodded.

About another hour later we had like 8 bags each and we went to go get some bubble tea again then we all started having a long conversation about ourselves then headed home.

"I think that we 3 are getting along" I blurted out randomly then they stared at me then I felt embarrassed for some reason then they laughed and pointed at my face and Yuri took out a mirror so I can see how red my face was right now.

"HEY! Stop laughing" I pouted as we opened the door.

The others were looking at us like we were crazy and we just went to our rooms.

Hey guys I will try to update Saturday or Sunday but I will still try to update.