I Was Wrong?

~~~~~~Niall's P.O.V.

God I can't believe she keeps lying about cheating on me! I mean I know she did and I don't want to raise a child that isn't mine, I mean would you? I was deep in thought when Megan, one of Maya's friends called.

"Niall how could you? Maya just finished face timing me and you can tell she is starving herself and the baby. She's been crying almost non-stop and she can't stop watching Mama Mia hoping it will cheer her up because you broke up with her! You know, she hasn't stopped missing you since you left and I've been with her for just about every second you were gone, so yes it is your child you idiot!!!!!"

"Oh my god! I'm an idiot I should've talked to you before I broke up with her and yelled at her. I'm going to her right now where is she???"

"The hotel you idiot you think she ran pregnant more that 3 miles? Even for her, who can run 10 miles in an hour!the room number is 346"

"Yeah sorry I should've known better bye"

"Bye!!! P.S. if you ever hurt my best friend again you'll have to deal with me mua hahah---"

I hung up before she finished, that girl could seriously freak you out!

I ran to my car, drove to the hotel, ran to room number 346 and knocked on the door. A sad, depressed, starved, sleep deprived girl answered the door. Wow this is Maya?? Yep Same Stanford sweatshirt it's always been her dream college.

"Hello Earth to Niall I said, WHY ARE YOU HERE LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH ME OR YOUR CHILD!!!" Maya yells angrily.

"Maya I'm sorry, I was wrong! I know you didn't cheat on me and that that" I say pointing at her stomach" is our child we made"

"Niall I won't forgive you unless you go to the grocery store and get me some pickles and doughnuts"

"Wait, I thought you hated pickles" I questioned.

"Hey, it's those stupid cravings do you know how hard it is to starve yourself when your pregnant!?!?" She then comes over and hugs me.

"Fine, I'll go, and when I come back you will be packed. We are going back to my place. There are some people I want you to meet." with that I pecked her on the forehead and left.