Rumors

Hey peeps so I have a co-writer MIsADirectioner2002 and we have a schedule for writing.......... MIsADirectioner2002 will update once a week and ill update once during the weekend love ya!!!!😘 We wrote this chapter together!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maya got out of the hospital that day. But when we came out we were bombarded with paparazzi, they had found us, so we went out the back way. Turns out if we went through the front, we would have figured out a lot earlier about the rumors that had started to spread.

After getting in the car, I drove home with Maya, holding her hand the whole way. Walking through the door you could tell Maya was still in a funk, she took the news about the twins pretty hard.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her.

"No, thank you." She sat down on the couch and turned on the TV, while I walked into the kitchen to make a sandwich. Suddenly I heard Maya call my name.

"What?!?! What's wrong?!?" I asked frantically. She just pointed at the TV. I listened.

"Niall Horan, 1/5 of the boy band, One Direction, was caught walking out of a hospital with who our resources tell us is Maya McNeal. We asked the officials why she was in the hospital, rumor has it that Maya is pregnant with Niall's twins and that they are engaged. But is Niall cheating? We have inside information that another member, Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend, Eleanor Calder, is also pregnant! Who is her baby daddy? Could it be the cheater, Niall, or her loyal BF, Louis? And if the father is Niall, does that mean Eleanor is cheating on Louis? So many questions, not enough answers, but you can ask the stars yourself on twitter!"

With that, I checked my twitter, it was blowing up with hate and questions like, "So who is it, Niall, Maya, or Eleanor?!?!" Or "I don't care if either of them are carrying your baby, you're MINE!!!" And even, "HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON MAYA?!?!?" I looked at El's, Louis', and Maya's twitters to see the exact same thing.

I then tweeted "You guys, the rumors are not true, yes Maya is pregnant with my twins, but Eleanor is not, I repeat IS NOT, carrying my child."

Well now that's done.... Or so I thought. My tweet just made them hate harder, all the boys and their girlfriends were defending the four of us, not to mention our families. Now we were getting death threats, I read comments like "The next time any of you leave your flats, I'm gonna shoot you down." And "I'm gonna bury you alive... I promise." They worried me.

Apparently, they worried management too because we all got a call from them saying to go to my flat and stay there. We'd been here for a week already and death threats just didn't die down.

"I'm bored!!" Harry said for the thousandth thine this week. "I'm gonna sneak out to the store." He said.

"No Hazz!" We said in unison,"We all know management would kill us."

"Let them kill me then." He said and walked out the door.

----------

Harry's POV

----------

I walked out the door, right past security, those guys really don't pay attention. I went to the nearest Safeway (not sure if they have those in the UK but oh well.) Instantly I was mobbed by crazy fans. They were asking mean questions and pulling my hair and just being downright rude. Until she came. She had waist length chocolate colored hair and brilliant blue eyes, she walked up and just started yelling.

"HEY, LEAVE HIM ALONE!!! HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!!!! JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK HE OR HIS BANDMATES DID DOESN'T MEAN IT'S THE TRUTH." Silence fell, then, just as I thought they were gonna walk away and come to their senses, I heard a loud BANG and the beautiful girl fell to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most of this awesome chappy was written by my epic co-writer MIsADirectioner2002!!!! Please read her books the best 4 sure is her book called halloween!!!!!