YES!!!!

Niall's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night I took Maya to a movie. When it was over we left and went straight to a classy restaurant. I'm going to pop the question tonight! I wonder what her response will be.

Maya's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight we went to a movie and now we are on our way to a classy restaurant we are going to dine with Niall's parents tonight. We got there and parked the car. After went inside and met Niall's parents at the door we got our seats. We talked about things like the baby and we ate. Dessert came out and I watched as Niall got up and came over to me. He slowly got down on one knee and pulled out a ring box. he opened the box to reveal a beautiful white gold diamond ring and said "Maya, you and the baby are my life. I have loved you since I first saw you and that love has just grown from there. Maya Alissa McNeill will you marry me?"

Oh...

My...

Fucking...

God...

"YES NIALL I WILL MARRY YOU!" We hugged and kissed and we heard lots of people saying 'congratulations.' Someone even brought out champaign. I'm underaged so I just got some cider. Wow, it just dawned on me that I'm only 16 and I'm pregnant and engaged, things happen fast.

Niall's P.O.V.

"YES NIALL I WILL MARRY YOU!"

Holy...

Crap...

SHE SAID YES

"""""""""""

We went home very happy, I mean we're engaged what do you expect? It all changed when Maya fainted in my arms. I called an ambulance as quick as I could. They were quite fast which I was very grateful for. We got in the ambulance and drove to the hospital. A doctor came to help and he said,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol cliff hanger read next time to figure out what he told Niall.