Flashback

Maya's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the huge thing with Niall, I was enraged I ran out with only a small suitcase, but I always stashed quite a bit of money in unexpected places.

I checked anywhere I could.

YES! I brought all my money! $4,000 in my bag, $500 in my phone case, $700 in my shoe, and $9,000 in my wallet.

Hey, I was living with celebrities!

I walked over to the nearest hotel, and payed for the smallest room they had.

Once I got into the room I allowed myself to break down. How long had it been? Maybe 20 minutes since the fight.

I CANT HANDLE THIS! I can't handle sitting in a room that isn't mine, sulking in silence, feeling bad for myself, so I call Louis, it was quite obvious he wanted to know the whole story, so why not tell him.

About 5 minutes later Louis arrives.

"Hey Maya I'm so-" he starts before I interrupt him

"No don't take pity on me, don't treat me any different, I'm still the same Maya you met who ran in to watch Toy Story, with a little pregnant bellie, pickles, and doughnuts." He couldn't say anything to that, I guessed that was good, it meant I could start my story soon.

"So do you want to know the story or not?" I ask Louis

"Yes" was all he said.

"Ok. It was two years ago, I was a freshman and Niall was a sophomore, we were one of those couples who did everything together, and when we didn't the others always knew something was up. One Saturday night Niall wasn't texting me, calling me, or anything and it had been 6 hours since he last made contact with me, it was really weird at the time. So I went over to his house and asked his parents where he was. He'd told them he was with me. They went and tracked his phone, turns out he was in some alley making out with half the sophomore class." I finished with tears in my eyes.

Louis just stared at my stomach in disbelief

"And you still took him back?"

"I was a stupid freshman, who knew nothing about anything, and I thought he could change," I say honestly, "But I guess once a cheater, always a cheater."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so short, but I updated! so ya!